Confession

In meeting room

'Danny is not easy to track. He is smarter than we thought. It's too hard to track his moves. We need a better plan.' Jungkook said putting his hand on the table.
'When did he come back? And from where?' Jin said in a frustrated voice.
'Y'all remember Gunwoo said in an interrogation that Danny is coming with a lot of gold. He must have planned to smuggle gold into our country. And the top country that illegally produces and smuggles gold is Africa. He must have exported them via sea route. I think we should look if any cargo reached South Korea recently' as you suggested.

'Teahyung, Any data?' Namjoon asked. After 5 minutes of silence, he spoke 'No, None. I checked past one-month data.'
'There is no way he came before that as the meeting was held just a day before' Jimin pointed.
Namjoon got up and said 'What if the cargo went to another country before coming to South Korea? They must have done this to fool the customs department.'
'Yes, a cargo came last week from Indonesia, But it actually started from Madagascar port. It's still in port, hasn't cleared the customs yet' Teahyung explained showing a picture on the screen.
'Got you, Danny' Hobi spoke in an encouraging tone.
'Let's go and seal the gold first' Jimin stated. 'Nah, if we seal the gold. We will lose the opportunity to track Danny. I need to see where they are moving in. We have to go and put a tracker on them. It will lead us to their head out' Jungkook shared.
'Yeah, that will be a great idea. Teahyung keep an eye on it.
'I have one information, The guy who touched Y/N inappropriately in the pub was found dead in the Han River. he was brutally murdered and thrown into the sea' Jin stated.
'Maybe he was murdered by their team. It must be because of their internal conflicts don't need to pay any attention' Jungkook said looking at you.
'Okay then, Good work everyone' Namjoon spoke before leaving the room.
A message pops up on your screen. 'Wanna meet for dinner? Actually, Suger was missing you' from Lee Jungsuk.
'Yeah sure' You replied.

Time skip

You were busy with work and lost track of time. 'Let's order food what do you guys want to eat' Hobi asked.
'It's already dinner time?' you asked while checking the clock and it was almost 8. 'Damn, I forgot.' You started packing your stuff in a hurry 'I have a dinner appointment. You guys can enjoy.'
'Appointment or Date?' Jimin asked leaning to your desk. 'Hmm, Not sure mochi. Just meeting the one I missed so much' you winked before leaving. 'You are going like this? At least put on some damn lipstick. Be a girl sometimes.' Jimin teased. You opened the front camera and adjusted your hair a little bit before putting on some lip balm. 'How is it?' You asked.
'Better but not best' he uttered. 'Whatever' you sighed.
Before leaving your eyes landed on Junkook who was staring at you like a hunter who found his prey. You felt chills down your spine. Before he could hunt, you left.

Jungkook pov:

Date? Huh, we are working our ass off here and she went on a date. Is it so important to go on a date now? Well, it's not my life why I am getting angry. It's her life her choice. Who is the guy? What does he look like? How much she misses him to rush out like that.
'Bro come let's have jajjangmyeon. It's getting cold?' Jimin asked. 'I am not hungry. I am going home' he said in irritation and left. 'What's wrong with him? Did he say no to food? Why is he upset?' Hobi asked Jimin. 'I think he is jeal_ never mind leave him. Let's enjoy our meal.' Jimin said before filling his mouth with jajangmeon.

You reached the location. It was a pet cafe. You saw Jungsuk with Suger at the table beside the window. You waved at him and went to take sugar in your hands. 'How are you baby? I missed you so much.' It started crawling over your shoulder. 'You didn't miss me' Jungsuk spoke in a playful tone. 'Maybe we are not yet close enough to miss' you said creasing Suger's head.

'But I did' he said while giving you a rose. You were confused by his actions. Why did he miss me? Were we that close? Why buy a rose for me? And that too red one. Did he fall for me?
You took the rose and gave him an awkward smile.
'Shall we order' you suggested. 'Yes, sure. What you would like to have' he asked. 'Grilled chicken and Rissotto' you replied checking the menu. 'A green salad, Grilled chicken, and Rissotto. No pepper, please. She is allergic to pepper' He ordered while you left Suger to play with other cats.
You looked at him unbelievably. How does he know that I am allergic to pepper? 'How fo you _ ' before you could ask he gave you the answer 'I saw your Instagram. In one of the posts you mentioned it.' Did I post something like that? Is he stalking me?
'I didn't stalk you, I just went through your profile as I wanted to know more about you' he said sipping water.
Fuck he knows what's going on my mind. He knows me very well. But how? The Waiter came and served food.