The search begins

Ten minutes later, a knock resounded on the washroom door. "I've brought you fresh clothes. If you're finished, I can come in," Jungkook's voice came from behind the door.

"I'm done," you replied, rising to your feet and steadying yourself with the vanity. Jungkook entered, holding a frock and towel. You were digging holes in the ground with your eyes as meeting Jungkook’s eyes is something you can't do right now.

"Ajhumma isn't back yet," Jungkook informed you.

"Yoona said she's working late today. I might need to assist you in changing, if that's alright with you."

"I'm not comfortable with that. I'll wait until Imo comes," you replied to the wall.

"You're covered in mud and water. You'll catch a cold. Let me help," Jungkook insisted.

You shook your head from side to side, refusing his offer. Feeling ashamed and disgusted, you hung your head low. Frustrated, Jungkook approached you, grasped your jaw firmly, and lifted your face to meet his gaze. Although his grip was forceful, it wasn't painful. Reluctantly, you met his eyes but quickly averted your gaze, feeling uncomfortable.

"Look at me," he ordered, but you resisted.

"I said, look. At. Me," he commanded again, this time more forcefully. Eventually, you met his intense gaze, feeling his touch simultaneously powerful and intimidating.

"What are you ashamed of? You should be proud for being women. God has gifted you to bring life to earth. Its a blessing and accept it rather being ashamed" he stated, sending a surge of adrenaline to your spine.

"I'm only here to help, not to take advantage of you. So, stop being stubborn and listen to me."

"I'm not ashamed, I'm just shy," you admitted, feeling nervous. Jungkook released your jaw and stepped back, leaving you confused.

He got irritated by your childish behavior, this is the reason you are forever single. You won’t learn from lessons do you? Now wait in this cold washroom until Imo comes for rescue. You don’t deserve Jungkook. He needs a woman, and you are a teenage when comes to romance.’ Devil side of your soul started lecturing you.

your inner voice chastised you for your childish behavior, reminding you of your perpetual singledom and your supposed immaturity in matters of romance.

Jungkook returned, blindfolded with a black lace, cautiously feeling his way toward you. Placing his hands on your waist, he asked, "Are we good now?" Turning you around, he couldn't see your flushed face, which brought you great relief.

His hands moved from your waist to your neck, pulling your hair forward to unzip your frock. Given your injuries, wearing a simple gown was easier than struggling with pajamas. His fingers brushed with your skin and your heart started running marathon.

He removed it off your shoulder, but you grabbed the material before it can fall on the ground. ‘Turn around’ you asked. He did without asking any questions.Removing the frock from your shoulders, you caught it before it fell to the ground. Discarding the frock, you grabbed the fresh towel to wipe yourself, clad only in your black undergarments.

After wiping yourself clean, you carefully slipped into the lavender frock, made of pure cotton, reaching up to your knees. "Now turn back," you requested. He complied instantly, his eyes still perfectly sealed with the black silk ribbon, leaving you wondering where he found it.

"Can you please zip it up?" you asked politely. His hands searched your back, exploring every inch while trying to find the zipper. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as his touch lingered. After what felt like an eternity, he finally located the zipper and pulled it up.