The mysterious stranger

'Who is your leader, tell me before I pluck this nail out of your finger' Jungkook said while holding a cutter sitting across Han gun woo (The guy Jimin bought from dockyard). He is tied to a chair completely soaked in his blood from the torture Hoseok and Namjoon gave him for past one hour. You are standing outside with Jimin and Jin looking through the glass door.

'Noo, Noo please I will tell everything. We all know him as Danny, none of us know his real name. He inherited thrown from his father who was previous mafia king. He is in his early 30s. I have never seen him so I don't know how he looks.' He said shivering as a drenched puppy.

'We got information that he is coming to korea, when he is coming and from where?' Joon asked him raising an eyebrow.
'I heard he is coming this month, but none of us have any idea when and from where. He never tells us about his movements. When I was in call with him he said he is returning with a lot of gold. I swear to my kid I know nothing more than this.' He said with terrified.

'Let go, he knows nothing more' Jin ordered others.
Everyone came back to the meeting room.

'This is enough for the day. Lets go back I am tired' Namjoon spoke tiredly.
'Let's go to BBQ, we didn't had welcome party for our first female member Y/N-shi' Jin said trying to fill energy in his dull team.
'Yeah let's go' Jimin clapped in excitement.
'Cheers to Y/N' everyone raised their glasses. The table was full of BBQ, chicken, soju and beers.

'Y/N you can drop honorifics and speak comfortably. We all speak informal to each other irrespective of age. That's our rule' Namjoon said showing his cute dimples.
'Y/N tell us about yourself, not professional you. Something interesting about you' Jin asked while putting a big BBQ wrap in his mouth.

'I am friendly and introvert at the same time. I am actually from Busan. My dad is a farmer. I don't have any siblings. I joined this profession because my uncle always taught me not to be like other fragile girls. He believes girls are stronger than men. I want to be someone he dreamt of making me. That's all about me' you explained gulping a glass of beer in one shot.
'What about relationship, are you seeing someone' Jimin asked wetting his puffy lips.

'I am single and I don't have any interest in dating life. I find relationships are too complicated for my little heart and big brain. I see right through people's mind which make dating uncomfortable. I can't pretend to be cute. I am more of practical person than emotional. So, these qualities make me completely unfit for a relationship.' You explained in disappointment.

'Hahaha, you are exactly opposite of what Jungkook explained about his dream girl. He likes cute, sweet and fragile girl who he can protect. You guys really aren't a match' Jin said laughing.
You and Jungkook shot each other mean glances.

'What type of boy you want' Hoseok asked giving you a BBQ wrap.
'Umm more like teahyung-shi, who is calm, sweet and gentleman' You said giving a grilled pork to teahyung making him choke hard on coke he was drinking.
'Hey are you okay? Did I startle you?' you asked with concern giving him tissues.
And you saw Jungkook staring at you like a lion whose sleep got disturbed.
'You guys wanna order something else. I will go pay for it.' Jin stood up walking towards bill counter.

'I will go out for some fresh air' You said getting up. You went out and sat on the bench. You are not drunk but you came out because you were uncomfortable with Jungkook's eyes. It was raining outside. You took a deep breath and rubbed your hand to make them warm, then you saw a small Siberian cat running in the middle of the road between cars completely soaked and horrified. You ran and picked it up and saw a white car a meter away rushing towards you. Before you can realize anything, you got pulled by a strong hand. A tall guy with his slightly curly hair down who looks handsome as hell asked you 'are you ok? You not hurt right?'