Chapter 13

A/N - This chapter includes description of sexual assault, please only read it if your comfortable and in a safe headspace. I will include a summary at the end of the chapter if you want to know what happened without reading the details. As a heads up there will be references to the events of this chapter later in the book.

Adrien shifted uncomfortably in the car seat. Lila was sitting beside him, again scrolling through her phone, as the driver silently pulled up to the Agreste mansion. For a brief moment Adrien hoped that Lila was going to be driven home as he opened his door. Lila smashed that hope to pieces as she opened her own door and joined him as he ascended the front steps. The two entered the mansion where Nathalie was waiting.

"Your lessons have been cleared for the afternoon so you may work on the school projects Lila informed me of," the assistant said motioning for the two teens to continue to Adrien's room. Lila grabbed Adrien's arm and skipped up the stairs pulling him to his room. He watched as she noted the door jam keeping the door open and then surveyed his room. He held back, not bothering to give her a tour.

Lila moved through his room analyzing the decorations and pictures. She ran her fingers over the furniture as if to take in her surroundings. Adrien pulled out his school work and sat down. He heard the bathroom door open as Lila ventured further, he couldn't help but wrinkle his nose knowing she was in the few places in the world that were only his.

He began working through the physics assignment scratching answers on the paper with his pen. He glanced up and saw Lila looking up at the loft section of his room in the reflection of his desktop. He shook his head in annoyance and went back to work.

Adrien had finished a total of five questions when he felt hands on his shoulders. He jumped in surprise and looked to see Lila's manicured hands holding his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asked incredulously. Lila lowered her head so she was beside him and looked into the desktop reflection.

"Don't we just look so good together," She stated more than asked. Adrien followed her gaze and saw her hungry expression. He shuddered and pushed away from her, standing up.

"Aren't you going to start your work," he said, trying to keep his voice from wobbling. He did not like how she was looking at him.

"You don't really think I'm going to do homework do you?" She laughed approaching him. He stepped back keeping distance between them.

"What else would you do?" He didn't understand what she wanted and he was tired of being around her. His mind felt slow and sluggish trying to process what was going on. He felt his heel hit something solid and he twisted around trying to get his balance. He felt hands on his chest push him backwards. He landed awkwardly on the couch that he had backed into.

"What are you-" he was cut off by lips smashing into his as he struggled to regain his balance and get off the couch. He stopped trying to support himself with his arms and let himself fall flat onto the cushions. The sudden lack of support gave him enough room to roll off the couch and slip past Lila onto the floor. He got to his feet, every instinct screaming at him to run as fast and as far away from her as he could.

"Oh come on Adrien, you don't have to be scared, we both know this is part of being in a relationship," Lila looked him up and down biting her bottom lip. The look made his stomach flip upside down.

Lila stepped forwards and placed her hand on his arm. He moved to pull it away but she grabbed him and dug her nails in. He hissed in pain looking down at his arm. There was a part of him that wanted nothing more than to shove her away from him but a larger stronger part knew that he couldn't disobey his father.