Chapter 18

A/N - This chapter includes description of sexual assault, please only read it if your comfortable and in a safe headspace. I will include a summary at the end of the chapter if you want to know what happened without reading the details. As a heads up there will be references to the events of this chapter later in the book.

"Adrien!" Lila snapped, "Are you even listening to me?"

"What?" Adrien blinked. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, the morning light streaming through his windows. He hadn't realized he had zoned out. What time was it? He looked over at the clock.

"I said you should take me out on a date so I can get some good pictures," She huffed standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. He looked up at her his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Why would I take you on a date?" He blinked. Everything felt slow, like moving through sludge.

"Because. I. Own. You." Lila said, advancing closer. His skin crawled and he pulled at the long sweater sleeves he had grown accustomed to wearing at home. The soft cloth felt like a safety barrier, like it would protect him. He knew it wouldn't.

Adrien closed his eyes as Lila straddled him and started sucking on his neck and pulling the sweater up so she could access his chest. A wave of nausea almost made him push her off and run to the bathroom but he resisted. He knew it wouldn't help, she had the key to his bathroom, the key to his room. He couldn't hide, couldn't run.

He felt his phone buzz twice in his back pocket. His eyes flew open. Marinette. He took a slow breath in, he just had to wait this out and then he could text her once Lila was done with him.

The phone buzzed twice again. Then again. He itched to pull out the phone and see what she sent him.

Lila had pulled his sweater off and was working on his shirt when the phone buzzed four more times in rapid succession.

"Oh my god what is that?" Lila huffed, leaning back.

"Nothing," Adrien replied too quickly.

"Show me."

"What?"

"Show me your phone," she held out her hand with an eyebrow raised.

"What!? no," he stood up abruptly sending her stumbling backwards.

"You don't get to say no to me Adrien," she narrowed her eyes and lunged for his back pocket. He moved away but she grabbed his arm hard and dug her nails earning a yelp from him. She slithered her hand into his pocket and turned on the phone. Her eyebrows furrowed and she dug her nails deeper.

"Who the fuck is this?" She said in a low menacing tone flipping the phone around to show him the most recent text.

'Don't forget I love you,' the text sat underneath the contact's name, which was three hearts. He felt his blood run cold. If Lila took one look at those texts she would know exactly who it was and she would make her life hell.

"Give me my phone back Lila," he tried to sound intimidating but it just came out as scared.

"No, you open it or I'll find someone who can," she challenged.

"Give it back and-" he took a deep breath, "I'll do whatever you want, just don't take it away from me."

"Oh," she thought for a second, "anything I want huh."

He immediately regretted the offer as she advanced on him and put the phone back in his back pocket letting her hands linger. His skin crawled as she looked at him with what he assumed was supposed to be a seductive look. He stood still, his muscles screaming to move as she took off his belt.