5

Zac and his friends from college met up at a local pool hall for a game and some drinks.

"7 in right upper corner." Gary said

"Hell naw! Ain't no way you can make that shot." Marcus yelled

"Yo, shut the hell up and let him take the shot. That's his money to lose." Tony said taking a drink of his beer.

Zac shook his head as he watched them banter back and forth. He been stressing over the Stone deal and Fatima since his father told him.

Deals like that don't come around that often especially with the economy these days. But neither did women like Fatima.

"Pay up!" Tony said.

"My hand slipped. It don't count." Gary protested.

"It's been slipping all night then. Run.me.my money."

"Why you being anti social tonight?" Alonzo asked Zac

"I got alot on my mind so I'm just chilling tonight."

"What's going on?" Gary asked when Tony snatched his money from him.

"Come on bro. This is the first time all of us has hung out in over six months. We posed to be lit." Tony said holding his money up to the light.

"Lit? Really. Stop hanging with your teenage nieces and nephews." Zac commented as the guys laughed

"Hahaha. Talk man."

"Its just been a rough few months." He took a drink

"You must be talking about you and Tima from the last time we talked." Marcus said

"That's part of it. She left me abo-"

"Whoa"

"Da fuck"

"Wait! Wait a damn minute. Nigga start from the beginning." Tony demanded

Zac explained everything that went on between him and Fatima leading up to now.

"Take the deal." Gary said

"Of course you would because you're an asshole, Gary. Look don't take advice from someone who is already on ex wife number 3." Tony said.

"So he should take it from you, the single one of the group. Yeah ok that makes sense." Gary fired back

"Y'all shut the hell up." Marcus said

"Look talk to her about it. She might surprise you and agree with you." Alonzo suggested

"I'm with Al. Communication." Marcus threw in.

"Hell no. That's like he asking for her permission to do his job."

"No it's not."

"No."

"I say do it-" Gary started as the other guys began to spoke up against him.

"And fix it later."

"How, wise one?" Alonzo asked.

"She's a female. Wine and dine her, take her on a shopping spree, give her some shiny expensive jewelry."

"Zac don't listen to this fool." Tony pleaded

"That's the reason Fatima don't like his ass right there." Marcus said.

"Naw that's the reason he got 3 ex wives." Alonzo said laughing.

"Fatima don't like me because she mean as hell. And stop saying 3. I only got 2 ex wives. Andi and I are happy." Gary said pointing at the guys.

"That's what you think." They all said laughing at him.