10

Santana hummed and strode through her Instagram feed as the elevator continued to climb.

The bell ding and just as she stepped out she was greeted by an angry Simone.

Santana looked around to see who she was waiting for.

"Well, what's the tea?" Simone asked impatiently throwing her hands up.

"Good morning Tana. How are you today? Oh I'm fine Simone. Thanks for asking." Santana said mockingly walking to her office.

"Lil girl.." Simone popping her mouth.

"Can I at least get in my office and put my stuff down?" Santana huffed.

"Hurry up. You the one that disappeared for two days before telling me what happened at lunch." Simone said watching her get settled.

"Come in and close the door." She gestured to Simone.

"Now I know I haven't been here long and I don't everything that has happened. You know with Zac and his wife. But wrong is wrong and that Kayla bitch. She all types of wrong and lowdow-" Simone cut off her rant.

"Girl, just tell me what happened."

"I don't have to tell you. I'll let you hear it yourself." She went through her phone a pulled up the recording.

"You tapped it?" Simone asked shocked

"Girl, my parents are a reporter and FBI agent, it's in my DNA to record all suspicious behavior and conversations." She pointed at Simone who nodded in agreement with her.

She pushed play.

"Oh baby. This bitch just don't know. She about to wake the beast that is Fatima Renée  Wilson Taylor, ok. And I can't wait." Simone said clappingbher hands and rocking in her seat.

"So what do we do? Tell Zac or.."

"Oh we gone tell him. But first send me that recording."

"What you about to do with it?"

"I'm just gonna make sure it gets to the right or wrong people in her case. Since she feels like she's untouchable."

"And who are the people?" Santana asked with Air quotes.

"Some people who are gonna make her wish she never met or heard of Zachary Taylor. People who are really hell on earth."
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can you reach up and grab the Goya coconut water for me." Fatima asked Zac as she checked it off her list.

They were in the grocery store shopping for food  for Zac since he still had a semi empty fridge.

Zac reached up a grabbed the container and chuckled.

"What?" Fatima asked looking at him.

"Is this your way of telling me that you moving back in. If not, then I don't need half of this stuff in the cart. I don't cook like that."

"No, I was planning to cook and prep you some meals. And you don't cook anyway." She said making her way down the aisle.

"I do cook. Just not like your type of cooking."

"Like what?"

"Stuff. Eggs, steak and salad."

"Hold up. First of all you don't cook a salad, you make one. And you only cook about five things. That's steak, eggs, any kind of pasta and..wait. That's all you do. Everything else is reheated."

"You mad capping, yo. I can do mor-"

"Zac??"

"Are you fucking serious?" He mumbled to himself.