13

Fatima was currently moving some chairs around for the game night.

"Hey I told you let me so that. You don't need to be moving anything. Sit back and do what you do best which is boss me around." He said moving them to the couch.

"I wasn't really moving it. More like nudging it. I can't have you setting up everything by yourself."

"You did the important part, food and drinks. I got this part, ok. Relax."

"Nice to see back to your normal self."

"What you mean?"

"You been off since last week. You keep saying it's work and I know it's not. But I wanted to give you space."

"I wanted to handle it myself but you do have a right to know because it effect you to."

"What is it?"

Before Zac could answer the doorbell rung.

"Let's have a good time with our people right now. We'll talk about it later." He started to rise from the couch when she pulled him back down.

"They can wait. Continue."

The doorbell rung again followed by a series of knocks.

"It doesn't seem that way."

The doorbell rang continuously at the Taylor's residence before Zac opened the door.

Lo stood at the door bouncing as everyone else was starting to arrive.

"What's u-"

"Sorry but I really got piss, bro." Lo said walking in only to be stopped by the palm of his sister hand on his face.

"Hold it." Fatima said pushing him back as she closed the door in his face.

"Tell me now."

Zac looked between the door and Fatima.

"Did you...look I promise the minute everyone leaves, I'll tell you."

She squinted her eyes at him before agreeing.

Zac opened the door once more to a confused party of people.

"Everything good?" Her dad asked.

"Yeah. I forgot that I can't tease her about certain things."

"Can I please use the bathroom now?" Lo asked with a tight smile.

"Go..Stop drinking all that damn caffeine!" Fatima yelled out as he ran to the bathroom

"We can still cancel if.."

"It's fine. He just play to much. Hi, Santana." Fatima said smiling at the woman who looked nervous.

"Hi. I don't mean to intrude but Mike said it was fine."

"Of course. We're always happy to have friends over." Zac replied looking back smirking at his brother.

"Ok. So what games we got tonight?" Michael asked waving him off.

"We have Uno, Black Card Revoked, Lyrically Correct gospel and Oldies but Goodie version and -"

"Jeopardy, the African-American version, for the kids. See how much of black history they really know." Zac finished off.

"But in reality we only playing maybe 2 games and talking shit the rest of the time." Michael explained to Santana.

"Always." Lo commented.

The door chimed once again as Omar and Jade walked in with their boys.

The men stood and greeted Jade with a kiss on the cheek and hugs and hand shakes for the fellas.