•❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•

Arthur, his driver, stared anxiously at his boss, who was on the phone with one of his conference coordinators

Arthur, his driver, stared anxiously at his boss, who was on the phone with one of his conference coordinators. An angry expression was visible on his handsome face.

"Please, Yeon-jee, handle it swiftly. They must pay for all of the damages to the Barak conference room. That is why Chaebol bachelor parties aggravate me." He grimaces.

On top of the damages done by rowdy rich boys to one of his mini conference halls, he had to deal with having his favorite sports car serviced. He needs to use one of his other sports cars for now. He shook his head, recalling the accident and the sassy French girl. He smirks, wondering if she'll show up tomorrow.

"Do you suppose she'll be there tomorrow?" he asked Arthur. He had a sense Frenchie would try to undermine him. She seems like a girl who tends to display rebellious tendencies and is disrespectful to cultural honorifics.

Arthur smirked. "She's a fiery little lady with no self-control. I'm not surprised if she doesn't show up tomorrow."

"She'd better show her face, or she'll have to deal with me." He scowled. Arthur shook his head, hoping that "Frenchie" would show up for duty the next day. However, she seems to be a defiant little character. He smirked, thinking it would be amusing to see how his boss would react to that fierce and fearless girl.

Everyone is usually scared or intimidated by his boss, but this girl just doesn't care.

He heard his phone ring once more. Who will it be this time? His eyes widen when he looks at the ID caller.

Jessica, his girlfriend.

They have a complicated relationship. He and Jessica had been dating for a very long time. She works as a Curator in one of New York's most prestigious museums.

She is thriving and ambitious, but every time he mentions a future with her, she shies away, claiming she is still young and has a bright future and is not ready to settle down and become Mrs. Jung in Seoul. He is the only Elite Club member who has agreed to a long-distance on-and-off relationship. She usually stays for a month or two before returning to her New York penthouse and art profession.0

His brotherhood despises it since they know how hard this relationship is on Ji-Seok. They were University sweethearts, and it broke Ji-Seoks' heart to send her back to New York. They broke up multiple times, but he always came back for her. Their romance is currently on its eighth hiatus. Even Jae-jin, a playboy who is also one of his younger Elite Club friends, a wealthy Ceo of a Pharmaceutical Empire, advised him to either end his relationship with her permanently or not ask her to marry him again.

Beautiful models and actresses are vying for his attention, and he is pining for a girl who is too self-centered in her ambition. It had been almost eight months since he had mentioned marriage.

He and Jessica are still very much in love, but the marriage talks have made her nervous. Although it pained him, he will always go out of his way to make her happy.