•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚 ୨୧•❣•

When Noémie walked into the foyer, everyone was staring at her

When Noémie walked into the foyer, everyone was staring at her. When was the last time the chairlady spoke to a hotel maid?

Noémie grins at the shocked expressions on the hotel staff's faces. She waved and quietly followed Mrs. Jung, who is quite a chic lady. At the door to the underground parking, Mrs. Jungs' driver was waiting for her.

"Thank you, Mr. Bang." Ms. Jung nodded and slid into her Mercedes-Benz, gleaming in the dark. As she motions for Noémie to get in the car, she grins. Noémie's eyes widen as she desperately wants to escape. She didn't really believe Mrs. Jung's urge to accompany her on her ride.

As Noémie set her tote bag on her lap, she grinned and said, "Thank you, Mrs. Jung." When the car pulled out of the parking space, she could feel Mrs. Jung's calculating gaze on her, making her feel a little uneasy.

Her cupid lips and eyes are identical to those of her imbecile son.

"So, Ms. --," she says, her brow arched in Noémie's direction.

"Seo Noèmie," she says, clearing her throat.

She had a slight grin on her face. "So, Ms. Noèmie, how do you feel about Ji-seok? I get the impression that your working relationship is stressful for both of you."

Noémie took a deep breath to avoid letting her see her open disdain for her son, whom she truly came to detest.

"Ms. Jung...er, Mr. Imbe—I mean, Jung and I had a brief altercation a few days ago. It was not my aim to cause the slight collision, ma'am. It wasn't my fault; it was his demon drivers' fault, and Mr. Jung refused to hear my side of the story." Noémie rants quietly. Ms. Jung chuckled a little as she remembered her son's rants and raves over this specific "maid. " No woman had ever let him lose his cool in public like that. Arthur and Mejiwoo, her son's confidante, told him that this French girl made her son sweat a lot. He is constantly criticizing her for her antics. She watches the girl's defeated expression with amusement. Ms. Jung was enthralled by the charming French accent.

She notices the girl wringing her hands nervously and recognizes the magnificent diamond watch and "pinky" rose gold ring on an expensively manicured finger.

Her brows pulled together. "So, you're a brand-new maid doing community service... Is it true that you have a new baby and a husband waiting for you at home?"

Noémie shook your head with a bit of regret, shame, and a guilty expression flickering across her face. "No, I'm sorry, Ms. Jung, but your son and I aren't on the same page. I came to Korea for business and cannot complete my job due to the accident and Mr. Jung's unreasonable behavior."

Noémie looks deflated.

"So you've got a job? A very 'lucrative' job! I was perplexed at how a maid could afford a $20,000 diamond wristwatch with the latest Cartier "toe and pinky "rose gold ring collection on her finger. Really, who are you?" She raises her elegantly arched brow in your direction. You sigh and decide to tell her the truth because there is no way you can lie to her.