❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 - Part 2 ୨୧•❣•

█▓▒­░⡷⠂ꜰᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ⠐⢾░▒▓█

Noémie and Ha-Ni were up at a reasonably early hour. Poor Ha-Ni couldn't sleep and spent the entire night thinking about their dilemma. Noémie didn't want her to tell her parents about their tiny incident the day before.

They were sitting in Ha-nis' eldest married sister, Nam-ras' bedroom which she occupied during her three-month stay here in Seoul. She was begrudgingly getting ready for her first day as a Flippen worker. It was so degrading.

Noémie will manage things independently, and Ha-Ni shouldn't worry too much. She needs to focus on her manager's work at her parents' restaurant.

Ha-Ni looked nervous. "Will you be alright, Noémie? I've arranged for an Uber to take you to the Jung Saray Hotel. Please be respectful, Noémie let's get this out of the way. I'm so ashamed that you have to be punished just by yourself."

"It's all right, Ha-Ni. I'll take on any travail (work) they can throw at me. So, no worries. Don't be overly concerned." But Noémie felt the nervous butterflies in her stomach.

"Just tie your hair up in a bun. Your Rapunzel hair is going to get in the way. I'm so envious that you have the family's thickest and longest hair." She stroked her fingers through the lengthy silky black threads.

"Yeah, and you have the most gorgeous hazel-green eyes in the family," Noémie smiled. She creates two intricate braids and rolls them into a bun at the nape of her neck. Noémie aims to make at least one friend share the upcoming stress. But she doesn't feel extremely confident today.

Ha-Ni stared at Noémie with some apprehension. "Okay, but if Dad returns from Jeju Island, please phone me, and I'll come and fetch you with his car. "

The uber was waiting for Noémie Uber a few minutes later. Noémie takes her tote bag, which has all her essentials, kisses Ha-Ni on the cheek, and leaves the house. Ha-ni isn't sure if her young cousin will even make it as a maid or cleaner. Noémie was always pampered like a spoiled "French princess," with a full-time maid in their Paris apartment. Her mom showered her with all the designer clothes -everything that her heart's desire.

Noémie let out heart desires as she sat in the backseat of the uber. Her phone was bombarded with Uber notifications. She was hoping it was not Pierre or her boss in Paris. Noémie split up with that French brat two months ago, and he still can't believe she'd moved on from him. He is also a member of Cartier's design team.

He's a fantastic watch and necklace designer, and Noémie specializes in bracelets and earring sets. Noémie snorted as she recalled how she caught him in a very passionate embrace with one salope (slut) from work. An intern who was adamant about sleeping her way to the top. Pierre was of the impression that she, Noémie, was stupide (dull). She is not an idiot who lacks common sense. She'd been dating him for a week and had no idea he had clay feet.

Noémie publicly dumped and humiliated him during a meeting in front of the entire design team. His ego couldn't take it any longer, and he tried to make amends with her, but she wasn't interested. But he was a big spender, she thought. Buying her cute gifts, possibly to get into her pants. Fortunately, that was the distance he could go with her. She didn't even kiss him. She is not a naive tête aérienne (airhead). Noémie discovered two days later that he simply dated her like a casual bet.

She punched him as he sat with his buddies in a crowded restaurant. With a chilly smirk, she poured his glass of red wine over his head while he was clutching his bloody nose. She ruined his Armani white shirt. Telling him that if he ever tried that method on other girls, She'll castrate him with a bluShe'dfe, and she'd' issued a warning to these terrified,player friends of his also.