•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ୨୧•❣•

Noémie's nerves were on edge as he caught a glimpse of her

Noémie's nerves were on edge as he caught a glimpse of her. Mr. Kang's sole focus is on her, widened in recognition. Her anxious eyes and a subtle shake of the head caused him to furrow his brows as he entered the double doors.

Mr. Jung's eyes were latched on her as she rearranged glasses on the tray. "Everything alright, Tae?" he asked the younger man, whose eyes were locked on her. A little shaken to see Noémie working at the Jung Surray.

"Er...nothing, she seems a bit familiar...but maybe I just thought so?" His stare remained fixed on her as she politely grinned. Noémie kept her gaze fixed on rearranging the trays, her heart beating erratically sensing Mr. Jung's scrutiny.

"I get that quite often, Sir..." She fleetingly lifted her gaze, attempting to sound different with a more local voice. Despite her efforts, her cute French accent couldn't be hidden. Her amused eyes flashed as she bit her lower lip, avoiding Mr. Kang's amused smirk and looking down. He was well aware that she was indeed Ms. Seo, with such an open, pretty face.

Mr. Jung gave her another calculated look and led the Elites deeper inside. Noémie sighed in relief, thinking it was too close for comfort. A slightly older and very handsome club member greeted them cheerfully, and Ajij grinned and bowed deeply. He, the main waiter, requested the girls to serve the guys some drinks asap.

As more guests entered the spacious man cave, their excited chatter filled the room. Mr. Jung's top-floor suite at the resort hotel offers breathtaking views and houses his office and his PA's office, with a double door leading directly to his exclusive imperial suite. The hotel also boasts four presidential suites, reserved for distinguished guests such as celebrities, chaebols, and politicians.

According to the crew, Mr. Jung's man cave features a grand double sandblasted glass door at one end, leading to his opulent private suite. This lavish private haven includes a state-of-the-art kitchen equipped with premium appliances from a prestigious German luxury brand, a spacious dark wood dining room with an elegant marble table seating 12, and a luxurious living room with plush leather seats. The living room leads to a king-size bedroom, complete with a 87-inch television, and a personal spa bathroom featuring a private sauna, walk-in rain shower, lavish gold and white marble bath, plush white robes, and all essential amenities.

Noémie stifled a snort, well aware that he was the billionaire owner of this opulent hotel. Hoping to wrap up her "community service" by the next day, she anticipated returning to her full-time role at the museum on Monday. The past few days had been draining.

Observing the crew effortlessly handling the chaotic Elites, Noémie marveled at their seamless synergy. Despite their age games, their camaraderie and mutual respect were palpable. Amidst banter and laughter, she found herself fixated on their group dynamics. Even the seemingly stern one couldn't resist smiling at the older one's dad jokes, creating a contagious atmosphere that extended to discreetly grinning waiters.