•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•

Mr. Jung leaned against the kitchen doorpost with his strong arms folded, unimpressed by her. He was dressed in a light gray golf shirt that accentuated his muscled arms and dark sweatpants. He looked extra seductive with his dark hair still damp from his recent shower.

Noémie's heart was racing frantically as she felt shivers running down her spine from his impressive physique in the small enclosed space. The sudden awareness of him makes her feel vulnerable, painfully coming to the realization that she wasn't resistant to this attraction.

He made her legs feel like jello, and the anxious butterflies erupted treacherously in her already nervous tummy. Especially with the intense, silent calculating look, he was giving her.

He narrowed his eyes as he observed her fidgety hands, "Did you do it on purpose? Attempting to humiliate me in front of my staff members and friends. You must be overjoyed right now," he snidely remarked.

As you took a slight step towards him, your eyes widened with surprise, "I swear I didn't... Mr. Jung, believe me. I honestly just slipped on the carpet's edge. It was a simple accident," she helplessly tried to explain her case.

He didn't seem convinced; he's aware of her little vindicated trait. "Oh, I know you by now. You wanted revenge attacks for the 'homeless people incident...and will fully spill wine over my shirt. Just to get back at me," he spat it out.

Her black eyes widened with shock, "I told you... It wasn't done on purpose. Jeez!" she threw her arms flabbergasted in the air. The nerve of this jerk. Noémie was so sick of him, and through her teeth, she seethed, "You know what? Why should I explain myself... you're so self-important that nothing matters to you. You... are such a bloody entitled jerk! and--"

Suddenly, Noémie felt herself being pressed against the fridge, her eyes widening in shock as Mr. Jung silenced her mid-sentence with his hot mouth on hers...he just kissed her...a brief peck that made her mind go blank and she lost her train of thought. Her mind was frozen, and smelling his alluring cologne made her legs feel paralyzed. All logic had been exhausted. His hand simply slipped behind the back of her head, his fingers entangled in her loose bun as he pushed her face up against his face.

Mr. Imbecile's simple closed-mouth peck rendered her speechless. As he slowly lifted his hot mouth from hers, quietly looked down into her wide, disbelieving eyes, she could only stare perplexed into his eyes as his forehead touched hers...what just happened?

He took a deep breath as hers mingled with him at that moment, then he asked softly, with a strangled tone, "Are you done ranting?" He instantaneously withdrew his body from her personal space, turned, and like a flash left the kitchen, leaving her with open jaws.

Noémie's heart was pounding like a drum as she blinked several times, touching her lips where his mouth had been locked a moment ago.

What the hell? Realization struck like lightning. Did he just kiss her? Just like that?

She dashed with purpose after Mr. Jung as she saw him slipping into his office, standing next to his black, gleaming office desk with a conflicted, pained expression on his face.

What the hell just happened in the kitchen?

Ji-seok wiped his brow as he remembered his body pressing against her soft, petite frame. He lost all sense of logic when he suddenly felt the strangest desire to silence her ranting...by simply silencing her with a mere kiss...just a peck...it felt almost like a revelation...an epiphany...

Ji-seok's eyes widened as she came and stood in front of him panting and pointing with her trembling finger in the direction of the kitchen where she had just come from.