•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 ୨୧•❣•

Noémie's head was spinning with ideas for her next move

Noémie's head was spinning with ideas for her next move. She's not going down without a fight. As much fun as it is to annoy Mr. Jung with her antics, she must focus on why she's in Seoul in the first place.

This is the most exquisite collection in her company. She created a couple of rings and bracelets that will stand out. It was added to the collection "Diamonds are Forever." On four mannequins, the leading designers' creations will take center stage. He's a well-known up-and-coming designer in desperate need of exposure, so why not be the designer of the exquisite "House of Cartier"?

Noémie was so distracted that she didn't even go to the Gangnam-gu retail shop.

Noémie had to wait half an hour for the meeting to wrap up so she'd be able to leave after her incident with Mr. Jung. The soles of her feet are tired and achy—her view from where she sat on the balcony, which was on the far side. She came up with the idea that will almost definitely result in her ultimate dismissal.

Noémie could only sigh in relief when the group exited the meeting room. Before she could depart for her appointment, she and Hyerin had to clean the lobby. She's a little bummed that Heyrin is leaving so soon.

Noémie grins widely as she glances at the lovely, sparkling fountain in the foyer after packing up the cleaning aids and placing them in the cleaning cart. A soft smirk was etched on her rosy lips.

Hyerin studied her gleaming gaze with calculating eyes, an expression that looked too suspicious. What is Noèmie up to now?

"Noèmie, why do you look so smug?" Hyerin asks, furrowing her brows.

Noémie wiped her brow and smiled innocently. "Nothing; I'm feeling too hot right now, and standing on the balcony for over two hours was hurting my feet. I need to cool off a bit.---" She trailed off, bending down to take off her white sneakers in front of a few stunned and gobsmacked guests standing at reservations. Noémie pout and with a wink unceremoniously placed her sneakers in the hands of a shocked Hyerin.

"What exactly are you up to, Noèmie? Oh, my goodness! Get the heck out of there!" Hyerin looked around uneasily before whisper-yelling at Noémie. She stepped into the cool fountain without at care in the world.

Noémie chuckled as she slowly strolled around the beautiful illuminated fountain water, making herself feel at home. People around her started to laughas she splashed around in the water. She lifted the sides of her uniform to mid-thigh to enjoy the cold wetness on her weary legs. She stood near the edge of the fountain, not to get accidentally splashed by the streams of water, till she noticed some gleaming things buried in the water.

Her jaws dropped in glee as she beheld the numerous coins laying in the water. Her jaws dropped in glee as she beheld the numerous coins laying in the water.

It's a wishing well, oh my goodness.

Hyerin seemed to be on the verge of collapsin, "Noèmie. come on! You're going to make us lose our jobs! No! ...do not touch the coins of the people. It's the price they have to pay for their fantasies to come true." She looked around, unsure where she could hide her flushed face.