•❣•୨୧ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 ୨୧•❣•

Noémie was annoyed by the time she got back to her aunt's house

Noémie was annoyed by the time she got back to her aunt's house. Her back was throbbing. She was aware that Mr. Jung, the "imbecile," instructed his head of housekeeping to assign her tasks that would physically kill her. They cleaned and refreshed about twelve rooms, and some of them were a disaster as if pigs had a bachelor party in them.

The things she discovered in the room want her to vomit her lungs, so don't get her started on the toilet. It seems that a science project was left in it. Yuck. Can people be so repulsive? Why would they come to a high-end hotel and behave like a pig? Wealthy people. Class and style cannot be bought with money. They either have it or they don't.

They dust cabinets and vacuum all the carpets if that weren't enough on their overburden schedule. She and Hyerin cleaned countless windows, and tomorrow they'll do the same with the office windows. They must also assist with cleaning the kitchen and acting as busgirls. What the hell! It's not like she ate and didn't pay for her food, and now she has to make up by washing dishes manually all day.

It was about five in the afternoon when she entered the kitchen. She discovered Ha-Ni sipping a cup of green tea in the kitchen. When she peeks at Ha-Nis' watery eyes, she furrows her brows. What happened?

"Ha- Ni? Ha- Ni, Quel est le problème ( what's the matter), sweetheart? " Noémie placed her tote bag on a nearby chair and walked over to where her cousin was sipping her tea quietly. She appears miserable, and Noémie hopes it isn't something serious. Her cousin is quite bashful, and anything might terrify her.

"I found out today that my ex is getting engaged--" she sniffed a little.

"What! But you split up five months ago...oh," She has a deadpan expression on her face as she looks at you.

"Yes...Noémie.He ended our relationship because he cheated on me for a year with the girl who tormented and bullied me my entire school life. "Her eyes were wet with unshed tears. She felt utterly betrayed.

"The crétin sanglant (bloody moron)!" Noémie screams in horror. She remembers how devastated Ha-Ni was when her only boyfriend of nearly ten years dumped her five months ago. Ha-Ni and Beom-soo had been sweethearts since high school. He liked her elder cousin because she was quiet, timid, and beautiful. But she couldn't defend herself. She was the type of person who accepted her fate. So when Mr. Bang Beom-soo informed her he wanted to talk to her, he even took her out for a romantic dinner, and the family expected him to pop the question and ask her to marry him instead, and he ended their relationship.

His lame excuse was that he had outgrown her and that she was ambitionless, and his parents didn't want him to marry a girl who had no direction in life. But your entire family was aware that the Bangs got extremely affluent about five years ago. His father began exporting costly textiles, and his family is now part of Seoul's most affluent circles. They built and moved into their mansion in Seoul's affluent neighborhood. His two sisters only wear designer clothing, and both have degrees in business and entrepreneurship.