•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗⠐⢾░▒▓█

That afternoon, following an exhausting session with Ha-Ni, she was taken aback to receive a message from that troublesome individual. His motives remained a mystery to her, and the pending task of divulging the truth to her aunt weighed on her mind. All she desired was a peaceful rest after hours of standing, yet those fleeting moments of attention brought her immense joy.

Diligently working alongside Ha-Ni to support the homeless, their restaurant earned positive feedback and well-deserved recognition. Noémie, typically perceived as privileged, felt a newfound sense of contribution to humanity. She longed to share this noble deed with her parents.

Rising at 3 a.m., Ha-Ni taxed her already weary body to commence her day promptly. Finishing by 5 p.m., she would head to work on her day off from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., utilising time that could have been more productively spent.

With the PA absent on Saturday, she found herself responsible for tidying up the PA's office and assisting Mr. Imbecile with administrative chores, which she detested. Being in Mr. Imbecile's company wasn't part of her original plan.

Upon arrival at the Surray Hotel, Ha-Ni would drop her off in her uncle's car, leaving her feeling utterly exhausted. Perhaps she would vent her frustration to the administrative staff about the unfair treatment from their boss, expressing annoyance at being continuously pushed to harbour negative thoughts about him. Despite finding him attractive, she couldn't tolerate his arrogance.

Assisting with administrative tasks, such as reorganizing files, cleaning the small office, and offering general support, became part of her duties. Disliking the unfriendly and sour administrator, she overheard one of the girls expressing this supervisor's irritation at the attention Noémie received from their attractive boss.

Though he seldom spoke to the staff girls for more than ten minutes, Noémie held his undivided attention. This elicited a heavy groan from her. Noémie had no patience for jealousy and wished Mr. Jung would ignore her, allowing her to fade from his sight.

The administrator, displaying extreme pettiness, assigned her additional tasks such as data capture, bookings, etc.

Noémie's sly smile widened as she settled beside one of the receptionists, diligently ensuring the bookings were promptly completed. He expects her to work hard; she'll bring in many customers immediately.

Seom-mi, the booking receptionist, beamed brightly as she assisted Noémie in quickly capturing one or two bookings for an exclusive event.

"What's happening that so many people are booked for the same two days?" Noémie squinted inquisitively.

Seom-mi grinned brightly. "Oh, in two weeks, a grand event, the 'Cartier's Diamond is a Girl's Best Friend' campaign, will be happening here in Seoul," she said, looking quite beautiful and upbeat. "Delegates from Europe and India have reserved executive suites for the entire week, and trust me, it's not cheap. We're fully booked with conferences these days. It's a shame. My model cousins from Venice wanted to come, but our hotel rooms were too expensive."

Noémie nodded cheerfully, thrilled to learn that their company event would be a tremendous success with celebrities worldwide in attendance. The admission tickets were quite pricey, and the items would be delivered next week, with the gallery section restricted and closely guarded.

Cartier would accompany the valuables with their security details. Noémie couldn't wait to set up the event and hoped she could do justice to showcasing the pricey jewels. The featured designer, known for his eccentricity, was having his first Asian exhibition.