•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 ୨୧•❣•

Mr

Mr. Jung's passionate kisses left Noémie feeling weightless, as if she were floating in a sphere of blissful oblivion. She was consumed by the heat of his breath and the tender touch of his lips. His caressing hand sent shivers down her spine, igniting a deep desire within her.

Noémie found herself unable to resist this passionate imbécile. With a firm grip on his silky hair, she pulled him closer, sending a thrill through him as he tenderly kissed her jawline and neck folds. Unable to contain his longing any longer, he finally claimed her mouth with a gentle yet insistent tongue. Lost in the moment, they kissed each other with fervent passion.

As their breaths mingled and their hearts beat in unison, Mr. Jung let out a soft groan and swiftly lifted Noémie from the desk, carrying her back to his private chambers. His kisses never faltered as he laid her gently on the silk duvet, his hunger evident in every touch.

Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in each other, oblivious to everything else. With trembling fingers, Mr. Jung began to unbutton Noémie's shirt, his desire growing with each passing moment.

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚍...⠐⢾░▒▓█

They lay on their backs, both exhausted from the intensity of their lovemaking. Their hearts raced as they realized a shift had occurred in their volatile love-hate dynamic.

Turning to face each other, they locked eyes, trying to comprehend the depth of what transpired. They understood it wasn't love but rather raw desire-a chemical reaction impossible to ignore.

Tenderly, he traced her flushed cheek, his eyes betraying his inner turmoil. "Ms. Seo..." He paused, swallowing hard and biting his lip, eliciting an immediate response from her body.

"Mr. Jung...we both longed for each other, even though we can't," she sighed, her finger grazing his swollen lips.

He sighed deeply. "Ms. Seo, you're incredible, and I know I have to let you go...but." He licked his lips, his desire for her evident in his gaze.

Despite the angel on her shoulder warning her about his love for Jessica, the devil on the other tempted her with carnal pleasures. Noémie made her decision, ready to face the consequences, driven by her intense desire for him, even if it caused her pain.

Noémie's eyes sparkled with renewed desire, her moist, parted lips expressing her yearning as she wrapped her arms around his bare, muscular shoulders, tugging him towards her with purpose.

Mr. Jung's lips met hers once more, igniting a fiery passion between them.

In that moment, their bodies seemed to be the only ones in love, as if they were a couple secluded on the shores of the Blue Lagoon. Noémie had been cradled in his embrace for nearly four hours, enchanted by the feel of his fingers running through her long, thick hair, him calling her his Pocohontas