❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 - part 2 ୨୧•❣•

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕⠐⢾░▒▓█

Mr. Jung gestured for Noémie to come to his gleaming desk. Noémie approached it slowly, a little nervous that it might or might not work out in her favor. He was holding a pen between his long, slender fingers and fiddling with it. Her eyes widen as her black licorise eyes fall on his black leather and diamond Cartier wristwatch. It's the most recent collection, which hasn't even made it to the global market yet. So,typical.

Mr. Jung scoffs a little, and a sexy little smirk creeps into the corner of his mouth. "You are truly something, Noèmie. Why don't you call it a day? Will you? I'm not going to let you off the hook. Just forget about it. You'll be working for three weeks. Whatever scheme or plan you concoct will fail miserably with me." He licked softly over his lip as he saw her deflation on her face.

"Oh, common sir, I must get to my actual work. I need to get some work done while I'm in Seoul. I can't afford to waste my time on menial jobs. I'm not on vacation!" Noémie exasperatedly threw her hands in the air. This is completely absurd. Perhaps she should just clench her teeth and pay up. Noémie savings, on the other hand, have been set aside for a two-week vacation in the Maldives with Anais after the exhibition, as well as a down payment on a Parisian apartment. This detour is such an inconvenience.

"Well, you should've thought that before scratching my prized possession. You can either pay the damages or perform your community service without complaining." He smirks at her inner rage. "You also show blatant contempt for my hotel and its' guests by parading in my water feature in the foyer." He raises an eyebrow and asks, "What were you thinking?"

Noémie pursed her lips and said, "Look, I'm sorry. Right now, I'm at my wits end. Mr. Jung, I don't think you're a jerk!" Her black eyes looked dejected.

He slowly got up from his desk and walked stealthily, like a tiger stalking its prey. Noémie's breath became strangled by his magnificent posture. He was clothed in all chocolate browns. Why is he acting in this way? She didn't even call him a jerk. She was merely trying to make her point.

He was virtually in her personal space as he stood just in front of her. As he made a few steps towards her, she took a few steps back. She is going to stand tough. He isn't going to intimidate her like that. With a tiny sense of defiance, she tilts her chin upward.

He peered down at her and stared at her intensely. "You are one of the most obnoxious girls I've ever met, Ms. Seo Noémie. You're stubborn, have a loudmouth, show disrespect for your elders, and seem to be a spoiled little French princess.."Noémie stood nervous because he was so close to her personal space.

Her eyes widen. "Hey!Please don't make assumptions about me. You have no knowledge of who I am," her eyes flashed defiantly in his narrowed gaze.

The doors open behind them, putting an end to their coming argument. As one of the most gracious and well-dressed women enters the CEO's office, they both turn their faces to the door. Noémie and Mr. Jung swiftly step away from each other, both of their faces flushed from being in such tight proximity to each other. Mr. Jung exhaled deeply, and Noémie could feel it. The woman's eyes widen as she notices their furious, flushed expressions.

 "Ji-seok!!! Are you bullying one of your employees once again?" She stood there with her arms folded. She was immaculately dressed in a pristine white Dior suit dress, diamond strapped sandals.  Her hair was in a wavy brownish bob but her face was youthful and radiant. Her fingers were encrusted with the most expensive diamond rings as she watched Mr. Ji-seok approach this woman. She breathed loudly and gave him a sidelong glance.

"Eomma!" he gasps. "I'm not bullying anyone." He gives her a smirk and embraces her. His mother, oh my. Before his mother could say anything, Noémie smiled inwardly. She suddenly sobbed as she fell to her knees on the floor. Ms. Jungs' eyes widened, and she stared at her son, puzzled. Mr. Jung's eyes widen in surprise as he witnesses Noémies' exaggerated performance in front of his mother. What the heck!

As rosy her lips began to tremble,as she said with a begging tone, "Mr. Jung... I'm very sorry... I swear I'll turn up... I swear I'll be here at 4 a.m. the next day. On the other hand, my husband is already angry with me for leaving our newborn so early and returning home after 7 p.m. Please, Mr. Jung, be merciful. Tomorrow I'll work a double shift from 3 a.m to 9 p.m. He might do something if I don't get home by 6 p.m. today. It's time to feed my baby," She said tears flowing from her flustered face, looking at his mother's astonished expression as she looked her son down, smacking him on the forearm. He winced and let out a loud shriek. Wow, his mom can smack while he stares at Noémie with his eyes narrowed. She wiped her tears away, her eyes too teary to catch his heated gaze. What a bloody actress!

"Oh, my dear Lord! That's not how I raised you! How can you treat a woman so poorly,Ji-seok? Do you want to cause problems in your employees' personal lives?" She rushes over to Noémie and tries to assist her in getting up. Mr. Jung was speechless as his mother scolded him fiercely. Noémie returned the smirk, and while standing up, she leaned on his mother's outstretched arm. An exaggerated sad expression on her face,but a malicious glint in her eyes as she watch the mom- and- son bickering.

"Come on, dear. Time for you to go home!" She helped her stand up while she bowed several times in front of her. Mr. Jung Ji-seok's intense coalblack eyes were filled with daggers as he stared at her, but she just avoided looking him in the eyes. It's not even 5 p.m. yet.

"Eomma isn't like that at all." He tried to salvage the situation by saying, "She's --." Why is his mom so adamant about siding with the stranger? Is it her good looks? Or her skill to charm anyone? He lets out a deep sigh.

"No, all the day-shift maids had already left at 4 p.m. No one is allowed to work two shifts in the same day.  How could you overwork a young mom like that! Our maids work from 8 a.m to 4p.m.  Come on, as punishment you'll take her safely home ."Her tone was harsh as she gazed at him.A dissatisfied look on her face.

Noémie's eyes widen in sheer shock. No way! She's not getting in a car with this arrogant moron. She rather eat her earwax on a cracker than be in the same space with the likes of him.

He protests vehemently, "But Eomma--" To get her attention, Noémie quickly touched the chairlady's arm softly.

"Thank you for your consideration, ma'am! But a man bringing another man's wife home will not impress my husband. It won't sit well with my him.He is very jealous... All I have to do now is call a friend or catch the bus." Noémie speaks quickly. She needs to get out and asap.

Ji-seok takes a deep breath and exhales a sigh of relief. He doesn't want to be with this insolent, hot girls' presence.

"Oh...true! I'll take you home, then." She looked at her son and said," You're just going to bully the girl. Come on, miss. Grab your belongings!" She motioned with her hand to Noémie's tote bag and with a very disappointed look proceed to the office exit.

Noémie gathers her things as quickly as possible and dashes towards his mother as she opens the door. Mr. Jung stood in the center of his office, still shaken by what had just happened. He gazed at her as she smugly turned at the door, offered him a sultry wink, and blew him a flying kiss.

Well, there it is: 1 for Mr. Imbecile and 1 for Noèmie.

Noémie met his mother and was able to leave about three hours earlier. Mr. Jung is really not thrilled in the least. He was outplayed this time...

A/N: The quest to get fired has begun. Is Noémie going to be successful?

 Is Noémie going to be successful?