•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 ୨୧•❣•

Ji-seok was up early

Ji-seok was up early. After a refreshing shower, he proceeds through his long hallway to his luxurious high-end kitchen to get himself a hot cup of espresso. His older housekeeper came in early, and she knew how he liked his coffee. He loves this bachelor penthouse of his. It has three en-suite bedrooms. His mom and Jiwoo, his cousin and confidant, love to be his honored guests.

He usually stays in one of his top-floor hotel presidential suites. But he also wants to spend some time alone in one of his penthouses, just to think about his life and goals. He had a hectic and stressful week finalizing the construction of his hotel in Indonesia, and then it was this French girl who truly rubbed him up the wrong way. Since her appearance, his life has never been the same again. Noèmie caused disarray in his life with her antics.

Ji-seok feels a little apprehensive about her. Even if their squabbling and bantering are amusing, it has caused him to experience strange emotions that he cannot afford. It is a no-go area. even if he and his girlfriend are again on hiatus. He loved her still.

But the unexpected physical attraction he developed for this girl was not what he expected to have. It made him feel guilty, as though he was cheating on Jessica. With their relationship on hold, Jessica is the only woman he sees as his future wife and mother of his children. He didn't even reveal to his family or the Elite Club, how it hurts him not to be with her, but he still loves his girlfriend with all his heart. They even thought about breaking up for good, but he stubbornly refused to let her go, and she was even devastated when he suggested a clean break after a while.

Ji-seok thought that he was keeping her back from being truly satisfied. But they invested almost ten years in a relationship, and to quit now would be insanity.

But this Seo Noèmie came in like a wrecking ball, destroying everything in his path  making him question his true devotion to his long-term girlfriend.

This attraction towards Noèmie.must be eradicated immediately. As he stood in his opulent TV lounge, his eyes were squinting as the morning sun was blaring on his face. It was his favorite time of the day, the early morning break of the day.

He sighed deeply as his eyes roamed over the tall buildings around him.

Besides the warm rays on his face, he loves to stare at the skyscrapers-concrete jungle.

The only way he can get rid of these illicit emerging emotions is to get his girlfriend back in his life. He didn't ask Jessica to marry him again because she always shied away from the marriage topic. He has just decided that he will linger until she makes up her mind. Right now, they aren't dating, and temptations are everywhere. He is just a man with normal desires. And right now, temptation comes in the form of a somewhat rude French girl who is busy working on his resolve. He knows he is unabashedly physically attracted to Noémie and it's not even funny.

He needs Jessica back. And quick.

Although he is not so sure that Jessica will want to get married now because she has been promoted to the head curator at her N.Y. museum. Being without his girlfriend for months made him yearn for this sassy, insolent girl. She will make him lose it.