•❣•୨୧ 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•

Noémie awoke the next morning with a serene expression on her face. She practically chatted with her best friend, Anais, until midnight last night. When she learned about her latest antics, she burst out laughing. She's excited to meet Mr. Imbecile. Noémie was perplexed as to why he didn't call her to vent about what she'd done. While taking a refreshing shower, she grins joyously.

Noémie will go meet Kang Tae-Wook at the gallery today to finalize arrangements. In a week, Pierre and the rest of the team will arrive. The featured designer might physically visit the studio in three days to explore it.

She dressed in trendy, designer black business attire—a two-piece suit with golden Cartier drop earrings that rock. Noémie looked as if she had stepped out of a Parisian fashion spread with her Chanel handbag and expensive eyewear.

When she entered the kitchen with a big smile, her aunt raised her eyebrows so high at her striking beauty. "Wow, wow! My girl looks 'fantastique'"

Her sister's only daughter is truly a sight to behold.

Noémie's appearance enthralls her. With a slight bow, she whirls around and greets her aunt with a cheery grin.

"Thank you, thank you. Today I have an appointment with the gallery. Hopefully, we'll be able to complete all of the necessary preparations for the exhibition." Noémie took a seat and tasted the pancakes on your lips.

"So, what have you been up to these last few days?" asks her aunt, pouring her a cup of jasmine tea. "You haven't visited the restaurant in a while. The staff wanted to see the "French princess," she told her unexpectedly, almost making her spit up her tea.

"I've been working on the exhibitions... You know, e-mailing, dealing with the security details—it all takes a lot of time." Noémie smiled a little and inwardly hurled profanities at Jung Ji-seok, who made her lie like that.

"Tell you what, Ajumma, and I'll finish up a little sooner and then come around and help out, all right?" Because their staff is minimal, Noémie enthusiastically suggests and pledges to help out. Noémie started talking about her mom, her aunt's younger, more adventurous sister, as she munched on her pancakes.

Ha-ni walked into the kitchen, yawning. Her eyes were red-rimmed, and Noémie wondered if Ha-ni was still upset by her ex's' engagement news. That is why she avoids love relationships because they can only lead to heartbreak and self-destructive inclinations. No, thank you for dating and marriage.

"Good morning, cuz! You seem to be in a happy mood, don't you?" Noémie gives her a sly grin and slightly scoffs at her. Ha-ni fixes a cup of tea for herself.