Chapter 4: A War For Me?

With your first real fight won, and a name to go by...you couldn't wipe the smile on your face as the sound of soft piano notes accompanied the motions of your machines legs

Y/N: Y/N...Y/N......Y/N...hmm..~

Your eyes closed as you pictured your new name in your head...and...

You...

You could see yourself...!

An image somewhat comparable to your metal body was what you could picture in clarity...but...it looked real...skin, and flesh...the real you...and no...not the coral body you had been trapped in for so long...

Your smile had only grown more genuine as you kept picturing your self as a real person again...but at the same time, you were also happy about your situation now!

With eyes now opened as you looked up to the clouded sky above...although the sun had gone down already, you could see the stars peicring through the night and cloud covered sky. As red coral few and soared high above in a flowing river like manner

Y/N: hm...I wonder...

You closed your eyes again as you tries to imagine yourself in the coral again...but nothing...

In fact...

Instead of the piano filling up the cockpit as the legs moved...

You heard static...

You sighed in defeat before opening your eyes again.

Y/N: I really did cut myself out, huh...

When you had severed yourself away from the mass of coral that was getting absorbed...you...disconnect away from them in a way...

Sure it felt lonely but...you were making something of yourself here...and that was somthing you couldn't regret now!

With a reassured huff you contied watching as your machine carried you and its body over a frozen river before seeing land off in the distance.

Y/N: ah, finally!

With a smile you flicked your wrist as the rear thrusters came on line. A wave of brass and sharp horns accompanied the soft piano as you began to make scuttles slide along the frozen water.

Like a four legged ice skater, all four ends of each leg scraped and scratched the top layer of ice, but without digging into the frozen water. continuing to glide and keeping your forward momentum you waved your left arm with grace and effort.

Y/N: a~~~~~~~~~~nd

With anticipation, you saw the shore line coming closer and closer as you prepared for a little crescendo.

Y/N: NOW!

With a massive pulse and wave of fire, you forced each thruster down to launch you up with a massive plume of fire. A jazz like wave of sound echoed in the cockpit as you were sent hurlling up in the air with your machine.

Whilst in the air, you motioned your left arm to re-enter scuttles mid air. Before feeling the vibrations as your machine landed with all four legs dug into the snow as they dragged along with the left over momentum.

Y/N: *chuckle* that was fun...!...o-oh

You smiled and unintentionally slumped back into the pilot seat...there was one thing you had forgotten about...

Let's see...

Why did you feel really tired all of the sudden?

Well let's go through  the list

. Rip your self out of the coral

. Almost get consumed and used as fuel

. Get stuffed into a bus sized spider robot...who's name is Mr. Scuttles!