Chapter 5: A Birds Nest...

You-...wait...

Where were you again?

Oh...

Yeah...

You were captured...by
the robot that seemed to envelop the ways of a bird...a "raven" to be exact...

But what did it matter?...you've been captured...you were going to be taken apart...experimented on...

A shiver ran through your spine as you tired to look on the brighter side of things...

You made music...

You got to win and gain a name after a fight...

You found your limits...who knew you could make a huge burst of Coral that forces people to eject out of their machines...and-...

Y-you...you...

Couldn't take it anymore...

As of now...you were sleeping...this you knew...but at the same time

Either in the confines of your mind or body...you curled yourself into a ball...crying...

I mean...who wouldn't?

No one wants to be taken apart for another's gain...no one wants to be exploited out their lives...no one wants to be a lab rat...

You couldn't come to terms of your current situation...not even in your sleep... in your dreams too...

But once again, within the floating darkness you had been in before...your small body was under a giant ball of what appeared to be Coral...

It didn't speak...much like last time...without any surprise...and despite its warm embrace revitalizing your body once more...you still couldn't find solace, nor comfort...you simply came to the conclusion that when you would awaken...your life would take a turn for the worst...

Y/N: do...do you think I'll be OK?

You spoke while keeping your head tucked down...no reply...

Y/N: was I...was I mean?...is that why-...?

Your words cut short as you waited again for a response...nothing...

Y/N: was I.......-

You wanted to speak...and your broken heart let you say the final words...

Y/N: was I...a mista-

Immediately...

Before you could even finish the final syllabl...the large coral like sun above you seemed to almost scream at you...as waves and rays of concentrated coral slammed into you. Forcing you to awaken with a cold sweat...

Wait...

You could sweat?...

And...

You brought a hand up to your face...it was...wet?

Tears?

Confused, you tried to make sense of the strange occurrence, but...then you remembered...you were awake...

Immediate fear began to settle in as you could feel somthing beating in your chest...but then...as more time began to pass..the more you notice that nothing was happening...

Then you began to take in your surroundings...

As of now...you were in a dimly lit room...the walls were metal, but didn't seem as if they were placed to hold a Rouge robot...

Then you looked beneath you...

Soft...comfy...warm...

A bed?