The polar express worm?

Y/N pov

You opened your eyes with a small sigh and groan...your arms felt a bit sore, but...what had caught your attention was...

what had caught your attention was

(Corky: UH...)

The fact that you weren't really in your AC anymore...

You turned to look around, but quickly fell victim to the vastness that was the snowy biom you had found yourself in the middle of.

Slowly, both nervousness and fear of abandonment quickly loomed over you as you felt the urge to scream out for guidance...at this point, you would've even taken a small shock form 9 if it meant that some was there...but no such mercy would be granted...

Instead...you began to walk...through the desolate and barren frost covered waste lands that is your home...

As you walked, the slight vibrations of your feet stepping on loose snow making slight crunching sounds began to fall into a rythm...

Left...*crunch*

Right...*crunch*

Left...*crunch*

Right...*crunch*

Left...*crunch*

Right...*crunch*

Left...*rumble*...

Y/N: hm?-

Confused at the strange new found sound of your most recent footstep...you stopped for only a moment, before testing it again...

Left...*crunch*?
.
.
.
*Rumble*

Vibrations shot up into your feet as the loose snow shifted around you.

No more confused than ever, you began to retrace your steps before looking around again...

This time, you noticed a massive up roar of sound and snow as it was kicked up into a small cloud of white...but...as you looked closer...you began to see somthing running inside of the haze of white. But although you couldn't make out its shape...it was obvious that is a large object...way larger than anything you had seen before...

Getting somewhat fearful of what was approaching...you began to back up...before running away through the snow...looking back only once...

looking back only once