CHOICE TIME!!!!!

621 POV

Ayre: R-...Raven...t-thats-

I eyed the small red glowing core in Carla's hand...her arms stained with mechanical grease and fluids as if she had just finished operating on a body...

Carla: look...I know you can't speak, so I'll keep it short...

She raised the core up with both hand on each end of the core along her chest.

Carla: in short...this is Y/N...

She spoke calmly...

Carla: his body...it's scrap now...there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that it would be even half operational...

My eyes slowly went from her eyes...then her chest...then the core of the kid...

Carla: I don't know how this coral stuff works...and I don't even know how this cracked core is able to out put the energy reading me and Walter read...but listen up...

I watched her rotate her first to a small screen along her arm before opening up a small holographic tab.

Carla: Walter handed me some of the readings your AC had caught when you went in...an I found something interesting...

Carla: I don't know what's down there

Carla: I don't know what's down there...but the top readings are that of the original G-1's call signal signature...Y/N's to be exact...somthing of a signature for their specific model...the readings below on the other hand...

I leaned in slightly to look closer...

Carla: they are weak...hell, I don't even know how your AC picked it up...but the signals are almost identical...it might be a gamble, but...

She closed the tab before looking at me...and for the first time...she looked at me with a cautious and serious expression.

Carla: I'll go down there with you...there might be a chance to get this core a new body...heh...or better yet an upgrade~

And there was that damn smile of hers...along with a chuckle...

Carla: I'll go down there in my personal AC carrier...can never be to ready for anything down there...also...Catch!

Out of no where she tossed the glowing core in the air and towards me as I scrambled to catch it...luckily, I did...

Carla: just keeping you on your toes~...I'm gonna go and chat with Walter about the new mission parameters...and don't worry...he won't have a choice~

Carla smiled at me before leaving my room...as I was left to look down at the core...

Ayre: good catch Raven...that Woman...*sigh*...this core...

Ayre showed the same curiosity as me. And as I held the G-1 core in my hand...I noticed how rhythmic the red glow was...it's warmth in particular...much like a human heart...

Ayre: Raven...don't worry...we'll save him...one way or the other...

Mean while...

In a dark hangar...rows and racks of monitors began to flash...data flying through each screen at speeds no person can ever dream to read...but as each screen began to adapt to the weakened output given..their light shined just a little brighter...then brighter...all the way until the dark room was dimly lit the light os the screens.

And in an almost choir like trance...

The monitors began to sing in binary...as individual screens seemed to speak in Morse code to one another... a chaotic display of cautionary calculations, and what appeared the be the beginning ritual of what almost felt like a summoning...

With one monitor at the end of the hall of screens and displays conducting separately from the performance...

???: ..-. . .. -....- -.-- ..- . ---... / .- -. - .. -....- . -..- - .. -. -.-. - .. --- -. / -- --- -.. . .-.. / ----- ----- ----- .----

It's screen flickered amongst the messes...yet it's message seemed clear to the others...

???: - --- / -.. .. . --..-- / .. ... / - --- / .-.. .. ...- .

One screen flashed-

???: - --- / .-.. .. ...- . / .. ... / - --- / -.- -. --- .-- / --- ..-. / ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. .. -. --.

Then another...

???: - --- / -.- -. --- .-- / ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. .. -. --. --..-- / .. ... / - --- / ... .- -.-. .-. .. ..-. .. -.-. .

But after that response...the room faded to black...as each screen ceased its bright data filled performance.

All before shinning and flickering a repeated message...over...and over...and over again...

--- ..- .-. / ... .- -.-. .-. .. ..-. .. -.-. . / .. ... -. .----. - / ..-. --- .-. / -. --- - .... .. -. --. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ..-. --- .-. / .-- . / .... .- ...- . / .-.. .. ...- . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- -.. .. . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ... .- -.-. .-. .. ..-. .. -.-. . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .- -. -.. / ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .... . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- ...- . -. --. . / ..- ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ..-. --- .-. / .... . / .... .- ... / ... .- -.-. .-. .. ..-. .. -.-. . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.. .. ...- . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .- -. -.. / -.. .. . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

- .... . / ... -.- .. . ... / .- .-. . / .-. . -.. --..-- / .- -. -.. / - .... . / .-- .- - . .-. / .. ... / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. --- .-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- -... . -.-. --- -- . / --- -. . / .-- .. - .... / -.-. --- .-. .- .-..

And as the room was lit up once more...the light washed upon what surrounded the monitors...

Somthing dead...something waiting...something hoping to be found...

The sound of dead metal allowing the echoing choir of screens as the room darkened from the sputtering and frayed supply of electricity.

Corky: WAASSSSAAAAAP- AYO! So uh...finals are weird!- and school is something funny!- anyways!- thanks for sticking around! NOW MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

1. What will Carla and Raven find underground...

A. G-1 Pilot Factory.

B. (A modifed). G-1 (Scuttles) Factory.

C. (A modifed). G-1 (both) Factory.

D. An old battle field.

E. Massive Coral Deposite.

F. Arquebus.

G. Balam.

H. Custom Choice!!!

2. What will happen to Mr. Scuttles, and Y/N's(Tank's) Body?

A. Picked up and carried by Carla.

B. Trashed

C. (Scuttles only) picked up by Carla

D. (Y/N's body only) carried by Carla

E. (Scuttles only) 9-Ball

F. (Y/N's body only) 9-ball

G. Custom Choice!!!

3. Who will intercept Raven and Carla?

A. Arquebus (enemy)

B. Balam (enemy)

C. Ibis (enemy)

D. PCA (enemy/friendly)

E. Liberation Front (friendly)

F. All-mind (friendly?)

G. Custom Choice!!!