Chapter 23 (part 2): .. / .- / -- / - / .- / -. / -.-

(Corky: ey, 10K...now then...let's see what fresh hell you've opened up~)

Without warning, you watched tank from the ground as his body seemed to tense up...all before watching him slam a hand down on the floating table before as...unleashing a wave of sound...but it wasn't just the sound of his music...it was scut-...no...it was the beast...

You could only look up in horror as it's frame vibrated in place. It's legs almost drilling into the wall as a threatening orange light emerged from its metal frame...

 It's legs almost drilling into the wall as a threatening orange light emerged from its metal frame

Like waves of sound, the radiating light traveled just as fast...but with a strange property.

Y/N: w-wha-!?

As almost immediately after the wave of orange and strangly familiar light passed over you...you could feel the air vibrate around you as your body grew weightless...causing you to involuntarily float as gravity seemed to take no affect to you.

Y/N: N-no!- what's happening!!!???

You screamed out to 9 who was unaffected...but as you looked up to her with some struggle...you could still see her wicked smile...

Despite thus, you tried to find a your balance while in zero g, but failed on any made attempts...what the hell was happening!?

9: how intriguing~

9 smiled with a sly grin as you struggled to even face her. But you did managed to look up at your once frour legged metal companion...the armor plating that had shifted around on its frame to reveal the under glow had the same color of the strange orange feild it was affecting...but how?

9: a modifed gravity core...hm...*chuckle*...paired with 4 resonating amplifiers on the legs~

You looked to 9 how began to chuckle...all before falling into pure hysteria...bring a hand to cup the demonized and wicked expression on her face, as even part of it began to glitch and rupture.

9: i suppose that is how he did it!~

She walked forward 5 steps to stand in front of you and against Beast and Tank as thousands of variations of tabs began to swirl around her. Almost as if she was a planet with 4 asteroid belts around her body. And although it was hard to see at first, you managed to catch a glimpse of some of the tabs flying around her in orbit.

9: it seems your always used to fighting in your hunting grounds...your "web"...I shall tear it down~

Some small screens had strange lines of code and different in depth and detailed settings. But some of the tabs were totally off objective, as some tabs showed only pictures of cats?