Chapter 7: The Spider's Bite

Y/N pov...
(Corky: oh boy!)

W-what...what the hell!?

You watched as Raven plunged her weapon through the downed and disabled enemy...

But why!?- why in the world would she do that!?

He was no longer a threat!- he was disarmed, and literally crippled!

So why!?

These thoughts and questions screamed in you mind. Including...

"Is that really the person that saved you...?"

You could feel your heart and soul drop at the massive loss of respect and great fulness you had for Walter and 621...

They...they were just killers...

You stood with an almost pissed off expression while looking at Walter place the headset he was wearing, up and down on the desk...

Walter: Y/N...

You looked at him with a scowl...to you...that wasn't necessary...nor was it dignified...

Walter: before you make your opinion...that is how 621 fights...and it's the only thing keeping her alive out there in the field...

Your expression was unmoved and unimpressed...yet...at the same time-...

You couldn't help but wonder...

Turning away, you immediately sprinted out and into the hallway...out of confusion...and anger...

But...

Just before you turned towards the hallway leading to your room...you felt..

Well...

You didn't really know what you felt...

An electric pulse?...no...somthing more natural

An expansion?...no...more fluent than that...

A ripple?...no...a little...a little more than that...

A-...a wave?...maybe...

No

It...

It was coral...dormant and trapped coral...beginning to rise up and-

Y/N: o-oh...no, No, NO!

Raven...621...whatever the heck her name was-!...she was-...

Immediately turning around and sprinting back towards the strange camera room Walter was in. You ran inside-

Walter: good job 621...head back t-

Without warning, you leapt up and snatched the head set Walter was talking into before screaming-

Y/N: RAVEN!!!! GET OUT OF THERE!!!

Walter looked at you in shock while catching himself from stumbling back. All before shouting his reprimand at you.

Walter: Atleast knock Y/N!!!

Y/N: I DONT CARE!- YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF-

before you could finish yelling out your warning...you looked through the screen to see the metal plated ground beneath her began to crack...as...

Coral...

Your eyes widened in both caution and worry for Raven...all while several different instruments and devices of measurements began to flare and sound off.