Chapter 9: The Fixer Tinker Wizard

621 pov

3 days...3 days, and now I can finally move around with out my back causing me any pain...

Ayre: your up!-...how are you feeling?

But Ayre...the voice in my head would be so easily cured...

Without speaking, I only nodded as I stood up from my bed. I began to get dressed with the usual...

A full-body, G-force dampening AC pilot suit. With a custom built coral supplement receiver...that's it...

Ayre: u-uh...raven?...are yoy not going to put on any undergarments?
.
.
.
Well...Walter did just cycle the laundry yesterday...guess I'll start over...

Quickly and efficiently, I took off Mt gear before putting on a compression bra, and a pair of boxers...

Ayre: I-...I see...

What could I say?...I liked how they felt...

In any case, upon getting ready for whatever job that may need done, I walked out of my room and into the hallway...

I quickly made my way to where Y/N's room was before peeking inside...

No one there...

Ayre: guess Walter hasn't finished fixing him up yet...

I let out a sigh before making my way through the facility. My next target would be the hangar...

As of now, since our return from watch point...it's been quite different...especially with Scuttles...

On the first day, I was pretty banged up myself...but while in bed, I was able to order a few blue prints and parts to repair my AC...as for Scuttles on the other hand...

It didn't really come to a surprise that I couldn't find any blueprints, or fragments for Y/N's machine...

The second day was really just me getting up and doing whatever I could to fix my AC...atleast until Walter came by and forced-..."ordered" me...to go back and rest...

Walter spares any time he can to fixing Y/N, but...I haven't seen him or Y/N during this process...

But for the thrusters day, I was up and working again...a few sore pains, but nothing non mandible...but what caught my attention was when I over heard Walter speaking to a "friend"...about Y/N...?

Hmm...

Maybe that's why I decided to immediately put on all of this gear...

To be prepared for somthing that may take the person that I owed a favor to...

Slowly, I processed the memories and reasons for my little compassion towards the boy before noticing something out side...

Ayre: Raven, I'm reading 2 AC's incoming!- it might be a-

Before aayre could finish, the inter coms came up online.

Walter: 621...we have guests...be on your best behavior...

Ayre: o-oh...my fault...

I let out a huff that was supposed to be a laugh before continuing onto the hangar...upon entering, the bay doors were already slid open to welcome our visitors as I looked to the icy wastelands...

From where I stood uptop a metal balcony, I looked through the kicked up snow before seeing two AC's...