Five: Tit for Tat.

Cimani

Cimani.

Yawning, I stretched as I had to get Chloé up and ready for school, my head was pounding  as I had a slight hangover from last night.  I winced as I tiptoed to her room, seeing her knocked out. I frowned, she had came in late last night from cheer practice. I knew because we had Life360 and it alerted me when she came home, and what time.

I walked over to her bed kneeling down, "Chlo. Wake up."

She groaned, tossing over in her bed. She sat up and wiped her eyes, she had bags under them and I realized that her computer was still on and it seemed as if she was finishing up an assignment. "Chloè how late did you stay up to finish that assignment?"

"I went to bed around five." I looked around until my eyes fell onto the clock, which read 7:45 A.M

"You can stay home today baby, try to catch up on your assignments after you get some rest. Okay?"

A smile grew on her face as she jumped up, suddenly getting a burst of energy. I caught her in my arms as she jumped on me, laughing along with her. "Thank you! I love you sooo much." She exclaimed, I kissed her cheek.

"Shit if that's how easy it is to get you up Ima start tricking ya' ass in the morning." I laughed as I jogged downstairs to make something quick for us to eat. It was Monday now and I thought we would both take a chill, stay at home day. I had a few errands to run but after that, I planned on staying my black ass inside.

Saint: Goodmorning pretty girl.

I rolled my eyes at the text, for somebody that did not want a relationship Ezriah kept doing things that flings shouldn't do. I debated whether or not I should text him back, and a part of me wanted to but I couldn't decide on what to do. To get my mind off of things, I decided I wanted to go out to get food, by the time I get to the restaurant I should know whether I want to text him back or not. Also I wanted to go out as a way to clear my head, driving always helped clear my mind.

"Chloé get dressed, we're going to IHOP."

"Okay!"

I went to my room to change into something more presentable and I decided to throw on an all black activewear set and white and black hoodie. I threw my hair into a ponytail and grabbed a pair of shades. Although it was nearing the end of September, it was a little chilly but the sun was beaming.

"Ready?" I asked Chloé as she stood by the front door, fixing her hair in the mirror across from the entrance.

"Yes."