Fourteen: California Breeze.

Omniscient

Omniscient.

Ezriah let out a sigh as he landed at LAX. He wanted to  fly private but that was a hassle, especially when flying last minute so he decided just to fly first class. Cimani and him had been texting back and forth the entire flight. He honestly was ready to get this trip over with, he would've enjoyed it more if Cimani was right here with him.

Looking over at Ermias and Flocko as they organized their luggage he couldn't help but to playfully roll his eyes. "I'm stuck with ya' niggas for two weeks? I hate it here already."

Ermias let out a laugh as they made their way to the rental Mercedes Benz G-wagon they had rented for the time being. "Shit I wish Ash would've came with me, but she pregnant I don't wanna take that risk." He sighed as he started to pack his luggage into the car.

Ermias didn't hesitate to inform Flocko that he was expecting also, seeing that they all grew up as brothers he trusted him with that information as well. Ermias looked down at his phone as it rung, he didn't hesitate to answer.

"You gon' live a long time baby." He smiled as he got comfortable in the passenger seat as held his phone up so that Ashley could see him clearly.

Ashley returned the smile, she was in the kitchen, eating as she sat at the island. "I was just calling to make sure you landed. What ya' about to get into?"

Ermias shrugged his shoulders. "Shit, we got some business to handle at 11. Other than that I'm taking my ass to sleep, that flight got me jet lagged as fuck."

Once Ezriah was done putting his suitcases in the trunk, he made his way to the driver's seat.

Ashley took a scoop of rice from her plate and didn't hesitate to scoff it down. "Oh okay, I miss you already. You should've just let me come with you." She said as she made a puppy dog face.

Flocko sat in the back seat as he started to roll up some weed, he was happy Nipsey had finally found love. He was even more ecstatic when he found out he was having a baby, he was always more fond of Ermias. Ezriah and him had always seemed to bump heads.