Thirty: No Ordinary Love.

Liked by Saintbleu and others

@Seemani: I belong to you💘..

@Saintbleu: 😩😩I fuckn love you girl

Cimani smiled as she pinned Ezriah's comment under her post. She fixated her vision back onto the stunning view, laying on her back she soaked in the sun, hoping for a dark tan.

Brent Faiyaz' Belong To You feat. Babyface Ray played lowly through the speakers that sat outside next to the bar area. Cimani sung along lowly, fluttering her eyes closed all while slowly moving to the song.

"Baby, I keep it way too real, and it drives you insane that I can't change how I feel but you still on my brain and I'm still right here! Still right here." She sung along, her skin glowing, radiating from the sunlight.

Ezriah watched from afar, sipping the bubbly mimosa as his eyes gazed at Cimani. He fixated on each, and every part of her body from head to toe. Sitting back in the grey lawn chair, he shamelessly reached down into his Nylon red, and navy blue Gucci swim trunks adjusting his now growing erection.

Cimani had woke up early, showered, ate and made her way to the twelve foot in-ground pool that sat in the backyard. Ezriah followed suit not too long after her, and joined her. But by the time he made it out there, Cimani was now sunbathing and meditating.

Sade's 'No Ordinary Love.' Floated through the backyard as Cimani sat up now, her eyes still closed as she swayed side to side. Ezriah couldn't keep his eyes off of her, now lighting his blunt never breaking his gaze on her while she now stood up.

Swaying her hips to the beat Cimani sung along, "There's nothing like you and I, baby." She sung softly as her eyes fluttered open, landing directly on Ezriah. A smiled graced her lips, she two-stepped to the song never breaking eye contact with him as she smoothed her hands down the sides of her figure.