Twenty-three: Safe Haven.

Ezriah stared at the soles of his black and white Air Jordan 11's as he waited for the time to pass by as he sat inside of his warehouse, Ermias and Flocko sat alongside him as they all felt as if they were playing the waiting game

Ezriah stared at the soles of his black and white Air Jordan 11's as he waited for the time to pass by as he sat inside of his warehouse, Ermias and Flocko sat alongside him as they all felt as if they were playing the waiting game. The silence was loud, and the atmosphere felt eerie as if they were just waiting for something to happen.

Taking a deep breath, Ezriah tried his best not to get irritated as he now tapped the tip of his toes against the pavement. Each second that went by heightened his anxiousness considering what happened the last time he met up with Junior.

He had flown out to New York to handle business with the three of them, since business in Cali was kind of slow.

"Hope that nigga ain't get followed to New York." Nipsey said with a low chuckle as he checked the time on his iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Ezriah just shook his head as he sat back into the fold up chair he sat in, "He better hurry his ass up before we reschedule this shit."

Ezriah had been out all day, running around. He had picked up a few things for his mother and Cimani, Chloè also. He also had to: get his hair braided, a hair cut, and he went shopping for a few more pieces of clothing. Once he got all of his errands out of the way, he had to tend to his 'job'.

They had received over 100 kilos of cocaine, a few bags of pills, and a few pounds of weed. They had to restock a few of the hotels they had in the five boroughs, and since business was a little slow in Cali they could use Junior's help.

Only thing was, he was late. And Ezriah took tardiness as disrespect so he couldn't help but to agree with his brother about rescheduling. "Nah for real though, shit don't run on his time."

Coincidentally, just like clock work in walked Junior Garcia. A smile plastered on his face, displaying his diamond encrusted VVS grill. He licked over his lips as he took a drag from the blunt he had in hand. He slipped the hoodie of the blue Louis Vuitton monogram windbreaker he sported off of his head, as he took a seat next to Ezriah.

All eyes were on him, as they all waited in silence for him to explain himself. "Hola, mi amigos." He said as he placed the duffle bag full of money on the table.

"Before yall get in my ass, that's about two million dollars in cash in there. I got ya revenue, cuse' me fa' being late homie. Some shit popped off right before I hopped off the flight." He said nonchalantly.

Ezriah reached for the blunt he had in between his fingers as he shook his head at Junior. He was the epitome of a hot head, he didn't back down from no body and let him tell it 'trouble always seemed to find him'. Ezriah was a hot head, and was a well known gangster but Junior was a little more unhinged than he was.

He didn't have a sensible bone in his body, he was ruthless and would get into with the world if he had to. That was the reason Ezriah respected him, although his short fuse did land him in a lot of bad situations, he was a real nigga. He didn't tolerate bullshit and Ezriah commanded him for being so cut-throat and authentic.