Nine: Cum Get It.

Ezriah.

Eleven years

Eleven years. Today had officially hit the eleven year mark since I killed a nigga for fucking with my ex. Wasn't my first body, and damn sure won't be the last but the story behind it just makes it one of the worst killings I've ever done.

The emotion behind the reason why I killed him, the aftermath and the state I was in after the killing is what made it ten times worse.

She was the reason why I couldn't bring myself to love. I didn't want someone I was in love with to ever look at me with the look of disgust, and hatred she did.

  November 2nd, 2012.
East Harlem NY.

"What's popping nigga? You sliding to that party tonight or what." Flocko asked as he made his way through the glass doors that connected the rest of the house to the back yard patio.

"You always walking up in my shit like it's yours. And nah probably not, Me and Sash goin' out tonight."  I said as I sat back in the chair I was sitting in.

I met Sasha my ninth grade year of high school, here we were seniors about to graduate and she was still my baby. I barely went to school, my focus was on other things but I still tried my best to get my diploma.

I honestly didn't care if I graduated or not, as long as my baby did was all that mattered to me.

"You love her huh?" Flocko asked as he poured himself a glass of orange juice, making himself comfortable as he plopped down on the couch.

"Hell yeah." Nipsey answered for me before I could respond. He was walking into the kitchen which was an open space so you could see the living room as you sat at the island.

"All he talk about is that damn girl, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a secret shrine of just pictures and shit of her somewhere." Nipsey said earning a laugh from Flocko.

I sucked my teeth. "Fuck you. I'm not entertaining no niggas named 'Ermias' and 'James' fucking old ass men." I joked as I made my way to my bedroom.

...

"Hey baby." Her raspy yet sultry voice came through the phone.

I smiled. "What's up love, you ready?"

The calmness in her voice tricked me, I wouldve thought she was ready by how she answered the phone. "Actually, give me about fifteen minutes. Don't come here just yet. Please?"

I raised my eyebrow, something felt off. I was already parked outside of her house so I had to wait regardless and I honestly didn't plan on leaving, despite her asking me not to come just yet.