Twenty-two: Sparks Will Fly.

Plz excuse any errors, didn't proof read :p

"Nervous?" Ezriah asked Ermias as he smoothed out the shoulder of his crisp white tee

"Nervous?" Ezriah asked Ermias as he smoothed out the shoulder of his crisp white tee. Ermias lifted the hat he had on his head, checking the mirror, making sure his braids were still fresh.

"Nah not really, it's a baby shower not a wedding nigga." He joked as he turned around, kicking his foot behind him making sure there were no scuffles on his all white Nike Air Force ones.

Their mother: Asia, made her way into Ermias' room, a wide grin on her face as her eyes raked over Ermias and his brothers' outfits. She made her way towards Ermias, snatching the fitted cap he had on his head off. "Boy have you lost your damn mind?" She asked as she tossed the hat.

He scoffed as he made his way towards his hat, picking it up. "No, the question is: have you lost yours?" He asked as he adjusted the hat back onto his head. She gave him a look, with her eyebrow raised and that alone was enough for him to snatch the hat off of his head him self.

She turned to Ezriah, examining him from head to toe. "You two look so handsome." She said as she smiled from ear to ear. "I can't believe I'm about to be a grandmother."

Ezriah embraced her into a hug, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you ma." He then stepped aside, letting Nipsey hug her next.

Once he pulled away from the hug, he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a black box, Ezriah and Asia's eyes got wide as Asia audibly gasped, clutching her chest as she eyed Nipsey. She definitely knew Ermias had a higher chance at getting married other than Ezriah, she just didn't think it would be so soon. Ermias was the sweet heart of the two—Ezriah had a heart of gold, he was just a little rougher around the edges.

She had met Ashley, they got along great. Asia was a loving mother, but not an over bearing one. Some mothers give off the impression of being in love with their son, that wasn't the case at all with Asia. She wanted to see her sons happy, and didn't mind correcting them for their mishaps, or wrongdoings.

Asia's eyes rapidly scanned the two-tone custom engagement ring set in platinum and 18K rose gold with a 5.00+ carats cushion cut diamonds, handcrafted by Jean Dousset.

Ezriah's eyes did the same as his eyebrows raised. "That shit is fire bro."

Asia nodded her head, agreeing with her youngest son. "Hell yeah, that's beautiful, mi hijo." She said as she cupped his face, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm so happy that you've found some one you want to marry, and bare children with. That is a blessing and Ashley is a beautiful girl. te amo, mi amor.

"I love you more ma." He said as he embraced his mother into a hug.

Ermias felt as if it was time. Him and Ashley had been dating for close to seven months now. She was 4 months pregnant now and he felt as if it was the perfect time to propose. He knew he wanted to marry her very early on in their relationship, that being the reason why he rarely ever pulled out whenever they had sex.