Twenty-five: Ci'day.

excuse any errors :p

"You like collard greens?" Cimani asked a wide-eyed Jacolby as he sat at the dining room table, next to Jaheim

"You like collard greens?" Cimani asked a wide-eyed Jacolby as he sat at the dining room table, next to Jaheim. The young boys eyes tried their best to stay fixated on his phone screen, but he couldn't help but to glance at the grey shorts Cimani sported. The spandex gripping to every curve, her camel toe evident.

Clearing his throat, Jacolby licked his lips before responding. "Uh, yeah I like those." He recited. He'd only heard about Cimani because of Jahiem, now that he'd seen her up close he was mesmerized by her beauty. He knew she dated Ezriah, it was just an innocent crush, he was taken aback by how beautiful she was honestly.

"Aye lil nigga." Ezriah spat, playfully. "Stop eyeing my woman, you too young baby boy."

Sucking his teeth, Jacolby waved Ezriah off as if he didn't know what he was talking about. "Aint nobody thinking about her." He expressed. Jacolby then turned to Cimani with a smile, "I ain't mean it like that shorty." He whispered.

Cimani laughed as she placed his plate in front of him. "Boy, you better stop." She protested as she started to make Jahiem's plate.

All four of the boys had been at Cimani's house for about an hour at this point, they had all smoked and now Cimani was making all of their plates. Chloè sat in Jahiem's lap as he ate, while Ashley sat next to Nipsey with her feet in his lap as he ate.

Once Cimani was done plating everyone's food, she made her way next to Ezriah, sitting in the seat next to him. She watched as he ate, his eyes low as he devoured the food she prepared. "Slow down baby, it's not going any where." She joked.

Ezriah grinned in response, looking up at his girl friend. "This shit fire baby, I love ya' cookin'." He complimented as he placed his hand on her thigh, taking a bite of chicken simultaneously.

"My bitch throws down!" Ashley chimed in, as she pointed to Cimani with a grin.

"You cook like this every day? Cause if that's the case I'll be here." Jacolby added as he swallowed a scoop of macaroni.

Cimani laughed as she gave her self a pat on the back. "I try, I try." She grinned as she watched the boys devour her food. "You're welcome to come and eat here any time Jacolby. We all gotta get to know each other any way." She shrugged.

"That's what I like to hear!" Jaheim protested. He was glad the truth was out, he already loved Cimani like a sister, and him and Ezriah had built a bond over time also. He was just hopeful that everyone would grow to love Jacolby. He was a like a roller coaster, being diagnosed with bipolar depression his mood ranged on a daily basis. Hence why he chose violence most of the time, instead of getting help he turned to the streets. Taking out his anger in a different way, his brother tried his best to help him but he was hard headed and refused to be 'controlled.'

"I'm glad we could all come together, for real. I wish it was under better circumstances but I know shit gonna get better." Ermias added on.

Ashley nodded her head, "For all we know, this could be a blessing in disguise."