Seven: Refuge.

Cimani.

Fear is the path to the dark side.

Or at least I thought it was fear. My palms were sweating so bad that the flat iron was slipping from my grip. It was going on seven o'clock and my stomach was in knots.

Was this a terrible idea? Saint and I had several conversations about him not wanting anything serious and me longing for an actual, loving relationship.

I was conflicted, although I wanted him badly in a sexual manner I wanted more.

Jhene Aiko's 'While we're young.' Played lowly as I thought on whether or not I wanted to go out with him.

It was nearing 6:45 and I still was indecisive, I was dressed all I had to do was apply a little lip gloss and spray some perfume.

"Calm down." I told myself as I seen Ezriah sent me a text stating that he was ready. Since I stayed at my apartment, he was right across the street so all I had to do was walk outside.

Walking out of my room I was greeted by the sounds of laughter, Chloè had a few friends over and I didn't mind. As long as they cleaned up after themselves.

"You look nice, you decided to go on that date?" Chloè asks.

I nodded my head in response, "Yup. I'm second guessing it as we speak though."

She sucks her teeth, "Girl go. Ezriah is cute, and he got money."

"You calling your sister man cute?" Chloè's friend: Aisha asks, jokingly.

Before Chloè could respond, I corrected her. "That is not my man, and trust me girl if you see him you'd be calling his ass cute too."

"Thank you! I don't want her man, I got my own. A few actually." Chloè jokes, sticking her tongue out.

I roll my eyes, what was I going to do with her? I let out a low laugh before saying my goodbyes and then heading out the door. As I made my way towards the side walk I spotted him. He stood against his car, a blunt between his lips as he scrolled on his phone.

I examined his outfit and was taken aback at how similar it was to mine. He wore a blue and white bandana patterned jean jacket, black jeans, a white, blue, and grey t-shirt and a pair of rick Owen's. I sported a simple white dress with a dark grey jean jacket thrown over it and a pair of tan and ivory green Rick Owen's.

I watched as his eyes lit up as I inched closer to him, for some reason my heart pounded so hard in my chest. This wasn't my first time being around him, so why was I still so nervous? And why did my stomach feel as if there was a swarm of butterflies in there, just flying around.

"Wassup twin." He smiled, referencing our outfits.

I embraced him into a hug, his scent was intoxicating. He smelt like Le Labo, which was a unisex fragrance. And an expensive fragrance at that. It had a sweet musky smell, that mixed with the faint smell of the weed he was smoking was enough to wet my panties.

"I see you wanted to be like me today." I joked.

"Shit, I fuck wit ya' style ma. You fake dress like me."