Twelve: Teenage Love Affair.

Chloè.

"Just one more." Jaheim begged as he placed another kiss on my lips. He sat at the edge of my bed as I stood between his legs looking down at him. His hands rested just above my butt as he pulled me closer to him, now planting kisses all over my face.

"Come on Jaheim, my sister should be back any minute now. I don't want her to catch you here."

I planned on telling Cimani about my relationship, just not yet. Jaheim and I met when I was in tenth grade, we started off as friends and it eventually led to something more.

"Ya sister gon understand, she seem cool as hell. I wanna be with my baby for her birthday."

Today was my 18th birthday and Cimani was running around getting stuff together for my party. We decided to have it at a hall not too far from Queens. Jaheim was 19, turning 20 next month and I just didn't know how Cimani would react to us dating.

Regardless of me dating someone older than me, I was still a virgin. I wasn't one of those girls that wanted her first time to be special, with flowers and chocolate and all of that. I just wanted my first time to be with someone that loved me, and cherished me whether we did it in a hotel or in my home or his.

I wanted the person I gave my body to, to be deserving of it. Jaheim was the perfect person in my eyes. Although he was older, and seemed to be in the streets he still treated me with respect. He never pushed the issue about us having sex and made it clear that when it did happen, it was 100% up to me, and I had to be ready for it.

He always let me know that when the time was right, I wouldn't have any doubts about it and that it would feel natural. It's been plenty of instances where we've came close to doing it and he always asked if I was okay as we took a further step, if I even hesitated to respond he would stop and tell me 'We can wait.'

I stared up at him with adoration in my eyes. "I love you." I said. Jaheim and I were friends before anything, so the love was there from the beginning. Us telling each other we love one another was natural for us now.

"I love you more." He said as he stood up and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Grabbing his hand, I led him down the stairs to the front door. And as I made it to the bottom of the steps, to my surprise Cimani was already home.

She stood at the kitchen counter next to Ezriah as they unpacked groceries. "Care to introduce us to your friend Chlo?" Cimani asked with folded arms as she walked over to the stairs. She stood at the bottom with a straight face.

My palms started to sweat as I grew nervous. I stood in front of Jahiem, my hand behind my back as I held his. Ezriah made his way over too, a bag of popcorn in his hand. "Aye, this my young nigga. Wassup Jah?" He laughed as he dapped Jaheim up.

Cimani cut her eyes at him, pushing him back as she stepped forward. "What ya' mother name you Jah?"

"Jaheim." He smiled as he reached for her hand. She shook it as she examined him from head to toe.

She then placed her eyes on me. "You lucky it's your birthday. I wanted to catch your ass though. I knew you been sneaking his ass in here." She said as she placed her hand on her hip.

Ezriah ate some more of his popcorn as he mouthed 'Oop.' Before making his way back to the kitchen. I let out a sigh as I glanced at Jaheim. "Don't be mad Ci. I wanted to ask you but I was just scared, I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry."

Cimani grabbed my hand, "Don't be sorry Chlo. I'm just mad you decided to hide it from me rather than come to me. I'm happy you found somebody I would love to get to know you." She said turning her head to Jaheim, he smiled.