Six: On The Bright Side..

Cimani laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling

Cimani laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling. She wasn't prepared for today, at all. She dreaded going back to work, seven days had went by and she had been declining calls from No Caller ID all week. Since she did have two situations going on, she didn't know whether it was Ezriah or Jared but she didn't bother to answer find out either.

The calls kept coming for the first few days until she silenced the unknown callers, that's when the text's started coming in.

From then on out she knew it was Jared although a part of her hoped it was Ezriah. She didn't know why she was so attracted to this man. She barely knew him, from the looks of it he was crazy, and lastly he wasn't shit.

She pushed all of her thoughts to the back of her head, and forced herself to get up. It was currently 10 A.M and she didn't have to work until 9 P.M so she figured she'd run some errands. She threw on a black Givenchy sweatshirt, a pair of black skims leggings, a green and black pair of Off White sneakers, and a Moncler bubble coat. Now that it was October it had gotten cold over night it seemed.

Once she was ready she walked outside to her car and pulled off, she had to go pick up Ashley because they had to go look at houses. They were planning on moving in together for almost two years now. Now that they had enough money saved up to put for half of the house they decided to dedicate this entire week to search for a house, and shop for some new stuff.

Cimani called Ashley's phone and after three rings she answered. "You on your way?" Was the first thing she asked.

"I'm outside." Cimani smiled as she flipped the camera showing Ashley that she was outside her house. She stayed with her grandmother, she had always lived with her grandmother because growing up her mother was on drugs heavy.

Ashley had been through a lot, yet she still managed to be the sweet heart she was. Ashley was also very wise and in tune with the universe. She was very spiritual, and in her words "With pain comes wisdom." She never let her past define her and was content with what she's been through in life, she tried not to question God and just put her faith into him.

Once she did that she felt a shift in her energy, her life came together despite her upbringing.

Ashley approached the car dressed in an all black Essentials sweatsuit, she sported a pair of tall grey and black sunburst uggs and she had an all black Mackage coat on. Just like Cimani she was into fashion, her reason was that since she didn't grow up dressing fly and having all the latest clothes now that she had money she wanted to express her self through clothes like she always wanted to do.

She was a stylist for a lot of upcoming New York celebrities that were still on the rise. She had faith that sooner or later she would be big in the fashion industry, somebody she wanted to style once she reached that point in her career was Nicki Minaj.

"How you feeling boo?" Ashley asked Cimani as they drove to the first house their Realtor suggested to them.

"Nervous honestly, us finally moving in together is a big step. I'm happy though because we literally spoke this into existence." Cimani couldn't help the smile that formed in her face.