Losers will stay as a Loser

-

finally, it was lunch time. never had Heather and Cody became happier then ever when lunch break came. They got out of their classroom as they went to their lockers each. Heather's locker was way far away from Cody so they usually agreed to meet eachother at the cafetaria.

Cody was still tidying his locker up before someone shoved his locker shut aggresively. Cody was about to get angry before the person shoved him pinning him onto the locker.

"Let me go Duncan!"

"Why should I geek? don't geek's like you deserve to be fucking punished?" Duncan smirked at Cody.

"I said. let. me. GO!"

with that Cody kicked him in the nuts making him groan in pain. Cody shoved him away as he ran away from Duncan before anything bad happens if he stays. Cody wasn't paying attention to where he was running into so that made him bump onto someone.

"Oh shit! sorry I-"

Noah and Cody made eye contact which made Cody stop talking. Noah only grinned and bent down a little.

"Is Geek following me around now? sorry dude, you're not my type."

"And why would I even want to follow you?"

"I mean.. look at me. I'm handsome and smart." Noah blabbered.

"Ugh, you're nothing but a-"

"CODY!!!!!!!!" an anger voice screamed.

"SHIT! NOAH. HIDE ME."

"why should I?"

"LOOK, DUNCAN DID SHIT TO ME AND I KICKED HIM IN THE NUTS AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO GET PUNCH BY THIS MAN!"

"weak as always, get behind me."

Cody did as Noah told him to as the second he did Duncan arrives. Duncan faced Noah with angered which didn't bother Noah at all since he's expression didn't change.

"MOVE NERD! LET ME FACE THAT GEEK!"

"don't you have any fucking else to do other then keep obssessing over Cody right here?" Noah said calmly yet threatning.

"I SAID. MOVE." Duncan warns him again.

"make me pierc-O."

Duncan was about to hit Noah before Courtney called him on the phone. Noah smirked as Duncan picks it up and talks with Courtney.

"i'll be there in a second alright, princess? great. see you."

"wow, mood change." Noah said with a sarcastic shock expression.

"you're lucky Courtney asked me to see her or else I would've killed you!"

"mhm yeah okay, got no time now. go meet your stupid girlfriend."

"SHE IS NOT. MY GIRLFRIEND."

"yeah yeah say that to a mirror and see how stupid you look."

"tch, whatever nerd and geek. here's a quick reminder for the both of you. A loser will always stay as a loser."

Duncan says before leaving the both of them. Noah let out a big sigh before turning around to Cody.

"there, got you off the hook. happy?"

"t-thanks." Cody said nervously.

"whatever, i'm out." Noah says before leaving Cody all alone in the halls.

Cody sighs as he then walks the way towards the cafetaria. when he arrived he saw Heather sitting alone playing on her phone. he smiles weakly before walking towards her.