Stay.

"bullshit."

noah whispered as he takes his phone which was on the side table to his bed. he looked at the time which said '5:30a.m'. he groaned loudly and putting both his palms onto his eyes. he had to come to school early because they had an assembly program today.

noah sat up as his head started spinning. this usually never happens so why now? why in the name of world would he get a headache at any point of times but NOW??

noah ignored his headache as he got up to go shower and get ready for school. as soon as he was done he went downstairs as his mom was preparing breakfast for him all alone. his mom heard his footsteps and looked at him sweetly.

"good morning noah, come and eat."

noah said nothing but nodded and walked towards the kitchen table. his mom baked him some eggs and bacon with bread. he ate quietly as his mom spoke.

"i knew you had an assembly today so i decided to make your favourite!" his mom smiled softly

"thanks mom, really."

"it's not a big deal honey."

"where's dad?"

"he went to work early than usual. his boss called for him in the middle of the night. he even complained to me about it." his mom chuckled as she tells noah.

noah chuckled along before finishing his breakfast. he got up to wash himself and his plates up before his mom stopped him.

"honey, leave the dish there. i'll clean it."

"but-"

"no buts honey, you're gonna have a long day so run along now okay?"

"... okay mom."

he washed his hands and kissed his mom's hands before leaving the house. he wanted to use his motorbike as usual but his headache was a nono so he decided to walk.

he arrived at school and as the teacher immidiently ordered him to set up the chairs and all those things. he saw the ither prefects were also rushing on doing stuff. he rolled his eyes due to his annoyance of noises that are caused by his surroundings and did what he was ordered to.

-7:50 a.m.-

"bullshit. all of this. bullshit."

he said to himself as he stares at his script. one of the teacher ordered him to talk on the stage and doing all those prefect stuff since he is the 'leader of all prefects' afterall.

he rereads the script over and over again but his headache was the shit. he forgot to take the headache pill earlier and his head is going worse and worse. the only thing he could do is pray to do great on stage. ESPECIALLY infront of that one boy.

noah took a deep breath and sucked it up. what could go possibly more wrong? the assembly is starting and the teachers are already arriving to their seats one by one. noah watches all of them before getting a glimpse of the brunette.

cody who looks tired as hell as he walks along side with heather who's looking extremely worried. noah couldn't hear what heather asked cody since they were far away afterall but cody did his soft smile and replied back.

possible chance heather asked wether or not he is okay and cody reassured her that he is. noah definetly has no rights to be jealous of heather because he knows the both of them sees themselves as a sibling to one another.

suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder. he looked up seeing courtney by his side.

"you alright bud?"