secrets (1/2)

cody woke up due to a loud notification sound on his phone. he sat up as he rubs his eyes and grabbing his phone from the side table. he opens his phone and saw the time was 5:45 a.m.

the notification had his eyes go wild. he quickly click the message and stared at it with fear. his body started to shiver as he saw the photo of him.

undressing.

"is this really happening again..?"

cody talked to himself as he sighed. he didn't respond as he right away called heather. the phone rang and the other line answered.

"cody..? it's 5:48 a.m. in the morning.. why are you calling at this type of times..?" heather says tiredly.

"it's happening again.." cody said as he feels the tears in his eyes to tear up.

"oh cody.. no.." heather says in a worried tone.

"do you want me and alejandro to come over?" heather asks cody

"yes.. yes please."

"we'll be on our way. just stay safe okay?"

with that the call ended. his eyes were dropping tears by now and his knees were close to his chest. why? after months of nothing why suddenly appear again? he was just getting better.

he got up and went to shower. as he was finished and got out of the bathroom his phone had another notification. he checked to see if it was heather or alejandro but god..

another photo sent. a photo of him showering. he looked up from his phone and looked around panickly. he quickly dressed up and he hate to admit it but he wanted to go sit in the same bedroom and noah to feel safer but that'll make noah suspicious.

but it's the better option to stay with noah in the same room right? god cody was stressing out wether or not to go into the guest room beside his room. suddenly his doorbell rang and he rushed downstairs to meet with heather and alejandro.

he opened the door to see a box on the ground yet no heather and alejandro. cody was scared. he doesn't wanna open the box. but he wanted to know what was inside. is it his candy he ordered on a website?

thinking about candies makes him hungry. he grabbed the box and hesitantly opened it. praying it's just his candies. his eyes opened to see..

"cody!"

cody looks up to see heather runs towards his door and alejandro catching up. heather stops infront of him with a confused look. she looks down at the box and..

"oh my goodness.." heather says disgusted.

"heather.." cody says as his tears teared up again.

cody drops the box on the ground and heather quickly embraced him with a hug. alejandro was disgusted by the things in the box and the letter with it. who would send a 19 years old a ton of sex toys and a letter note that was written said

'shove this up on your ass while you think about me ;)'

alejandro felt anger as he rips the note and threw away the box full of sex toys. alejandro then walked back to the ones that are hugging and told the both of them to go inside instead of outside since it's cold.

noah woke up with the noises downstairs. he looked up to see his phone on the coffee table and grabbed it to see what time it was.

'8:40 a.m.'

luckily it was saturday. he's defitnetly glad for that. he got up to hear those noises downstairs. he slowly walked down the stairs and heard whispers.