wrong or right?

-

"it might be poisoned mi amigo." Alejandro said worryingly.

"a poison chocolate? that does not exist!" cody said defending the dear chocolate all his life.

Heather sighed looking at shorter one being stubborn and decided to take away the chocolate before he could eat. Cody whined and tries to take it back from her which he couldn't reach.

"nu uh codester. unless we find out who gave you this chocolate and it's actually safe to eat then i'll give it back."

"you guys are sooo worried about me! it's just a chocolate!!!"

"a MIGHT POSSIBLE BE poisoned chocolate." Heather fixed the statement that cody gave her.

cody then pouted and sat on his chair crossing his arm like an actual kid. heather and alejandro only looked at eachother before giggling looking at cody.

what they didn't noticed was that somebody was looking at them from afar. a frown was on his face after he saw heather took the chocolate away from cody.

"what makes her have the rights to even do that?" noah scoffed as he talks to himself

-skip into a few hours-

cody was unfocused in class as he just continued to draw some kitty doodles onto his paper. he was busy of thinking what kitty should he do next before getting RUDELY inturupted by the sound of the knocking door.

"sorry for disturbing miss, i would like to call cody EJ anderson. the purpose of it is the vice principal has called for him."

cody quickly turned his head towards the door as he sees the emotionless bookworm. his eyes were wide by the fact HE was getting called.

"cody, the vice principal has called for you. please follow noah as he leads you to the office."

"y-yes ma'am." cody shivered as he got up and looked towards the couple.

heather gave him a worried look while alejandro smiles softly and muttered 'it's probably something normal don't worry'.

cody walked towards the bookworm before exiting the class with him. they walked silently as noab kept a perfect posture and not to ruin the "prefect" look.

while they were walking cody took some time to look at the taller as he admires how he looks. his tied hair touches the dark toned coloured neck as his face has a few bruises from a fight before.

cody thought it actually made the bookworm look a bit like a bad ass gangster. cody wonders if he gets into a fight would he look hot? would girls swoon over to him?

cody then bumped onto noah's back as noah stops midway.

"HE-"

"we're here idiot."

"oh! ... okay."

cody then entered the office as well with noah as they stand over the door which closes itself.

"mr.anderson. i've been expecting you."

"yes mr.mclean? did i do something wrong? if i did i am so sorr-"

"no it's nothing to important. it's just that.. i'd appriciate it IF you showed around a new kid here."

mr.mclean said calmly as a shy dark skinned person comes out. he was wearing dark cyan blue with a yellow-ish shirt inside as it matches his long dark-ish brown pants.

noah's eye went wide open when he realised who it was.

"this is David 'Dave' Winston. i'm sure you know who he is by now don't you noah?"

cody looked over at the takl bookworm as the bookworm could feel the emberrassing feeling he has on the inside of him.

"hello.. cousin." noah says as he gritted his teeth.

"hello noah."

"so.. if they know eachother.. why do I have to show him around?" cody asked confused.

"well.. i didn't say that you're going alone did i?"

the moment where cody realised he wished he stayed home today.

"oh for the love of god, mr.mclean don't involve cody in between me and my 'dearest' cousin. i can show him around myself." noah offered quickly but was declined by mr.mclean.

"no no! it'll be as boring as a feather! now now.. move along! show him around you two!" mr.mclean shoo'd the three of them out of his office as he laughs evily.

noah only groaned out of annoyance. now he has to deal not one but two idiots. the three of them walked together as both noah and cody are pointing at each and everything and telling dave which one was which.

"and here is the third bathroom closer to the juniors." cody says softly as dave nodded.

a girl came out of the girl's bathroom. dave took a notice and focused on the girl who was wearing a beautiful long pastel pink gown as her black hair were tied up nicely and her beautiful white skin matches her smile.

dave couldn't help but to look at the beauty before noah snapped his fingers infront of dave's face who was looking like he was about to drool.

"earth to shitty dave? hello?"

"h-huh?! yeah?"

"you look like you just saw something that made you almost drool?" cody gave him a confused and worried look as noah onlg glares.

"i-it's nothing! let's stop and please show me my class."

"right, come on." noah made his head leads the direction a little and straight to walking.

the three of them arrived at dave's class. the teacher welcomed him dearly as dave saw the previous girl he saw before. noah and cody left right there and then.

both of sighed tiredly before looking at eachother.

"i didn't know you had a cousin?"

"and i didn't know that you could stay auiet more than 5 minutes." noab teased him but cody didn't catch up.

"whatever, my job is finished. i'm off. bye bookshit."

cody walked away from noah as noah watches him leave. bit by bit cody was far away. noah managed to let out a defeated sigh as he thought about what he said.

did he say something wrong??

was it his tone?

was it his voice?

was it- no. it couldn't be his looks and charms.

noah shurgged it off and walked to his class.