Denial or Denied?

-

Cody woke up tired. he looks beside his bed to see a light come from his digital clock and which it says 6:30a.m. he sighs before getting out of bed going downstairs to gete some breakfast.

his parents only left him a note on the fridge when he was in the kitchen.

'sorry we had to go for emergencies.'

"tch, yeah right. 'emergencies' more like hanging out on a holiday with your friends instead of with you one and only child."

Cody muttered angerily. he then opened the fridge and grabs some apple for him to eat. he hadn't eaten well these days and he feels nothing of it. yeah it's unhealthy sure but who was he to care anyways.

he went to the living room and sat on the large long couch. he sighed as he bite of the side of the apple. looking towards the large tv infront of him which wasn't on.

something still has him wondering. that something is about yesterday. not only that he felt that when he and Trent were at the carnival and they were being followed it's also Noah he was wondering about.

ever since Trent and him went to the carnival he felt like something or someone was following them. he asked Trent if he felt the same and surprisingly he did.

they turned around 10 minutes each time to their behind,left and right and revealing no one was following them but both of them still felt followed.

and about Noah? that sterecra? defending him? Cody Emmet Jameson Anderson? that is so unlikely of him. why would he do that? why would Noah get himself into trouble just to defend him?

a message broke Cody out of his deep thoughts. he took out his phone from his pocket and saw thatbit was from Heather.

-

                          Meansister

Meansister- Yo shorty, you home?

You- yeah, why?

Meansister- open up? i brought food.

-

Cody then heard a loud knock outside his house and hearing Heather screaming for him.

"CODY OPEN UP I GOT FOOD"

Cody only laughed and went to the door to open it. Cody sees a hangry Heather who is wearing such a very nice outfit with black glasses on her face.

"jeez took you long enough."

"sorry that i'm afraid i'll answer to strangers." Cody laughed

"oh i'm a stranger now? how rude!"

"naah you ain't"

they both laughed before Heather put their food on the table infront of the giant TV and sitting of the sofa right after.

"i haven't visited your house for a while so i thought to come by."

"and you're already in an outfit for school."

"shush! i need to look pretty!"

"even when buying food?"

"yes! even that!"

Cody laughed before checking the food Heather bought and surprisingly she got him his favourite. chicken rice.

"Heather i swear if you were my actual sister i'd say i love you."

"just say you love me hun"

"i love you for this"

"love you too shorty" Heather chuckled before grabbing her own food to eat.