Hate Towards You

-

Noah wakes up due to the noises outside his room. there were screamings and shouting. He groaned and looked at the clock which was 8:30 a.m in the morning. He sighs as he sat down on his bed and processed a little bit.

Great, he's gonna be a bit late for school but he's a prefect so sometimes he could take advantage of it. He got off and went on to shower.

Noah got out of the shower with his hair wet and water going down his body before getting dressed in a white long sleeve shirt and a dark blue vest along with a black long jeans. He took his bag and a novel before getting out of his room to be greeted with a messy hall.

He sighed and walked towards the living room to see his siblings fighting over a shit he never really cared to know about. Before he left his mother called out to him.

"Noah honey?"

"*sigh* yes mom? what is it that you need?"

"well, when you're on your way home could get me some groceries? i made a list. it's not much just a few items and heres the money for it, i already count on how much the total would be."

Noah took the list to see over 10 groceries he had to buy. a few she said? yeah right. he only nodded and said goodbye to her before leaving for school. Yeah he has a car but he mostly walks since it doesn't seem to bother him because his school wasn't that far from his house.

He was walking while reading down onto his novel before he bumped onto someone. He looked up from his book to only look down to see he had bumped onto his nemesis.

"Sheesh geek, don't stand there or was it on purpose to make me bump onto you?"

The geek doesn't reply but looked at Noah dryly. Noah raised a brow for it but shoved it off as to not wanting to care much. Noah closed his novel and shoved Cody aside so he could continue his walk to school.

Cody followed after behind him and they arrived at school together without arguing surprisingly. Noah was a bit surprised that Cody didn't do anything back ot give a statement after he shoved Cody aside.

minutes later he overheard a conversation between Cody and Heather talking.

"no good on sleep again, Cody?"

"yeah.. had a weird same shit dream."

"are you sure you're okay? you've been having the same dream over and over again. it might be a sign?"

"no! i don't want it to happen neither do i want to do with anything. it will not be a sign and i'm not taking it as a sign! you know how i am Heather."

"yeah yeah, i know but still.. gosh nevermind. you're hopeless. come on, let's get to class."

Heather said as she sighs before they walked off to go to their class together. Noah was kinda curious about the dream Cody had that they were talking about since Heather did say that it might be the reason due to why he looks so tired.

Noah shrugged it off and before going to the council club a hand landed on his shoulders and a voice spoke.

"spying on Cody again, Noah?"

"oh shush it Courtney you know damn well i wasn't."

"yeah sure keep saying that."

Courtney chuckled as she sees Noah's angered face. They walked off to the council club before dusting off some dusts. Noah looked at Courtney as she stands staring at the table.

"yo Court, you okay?"

"huh? oh yeah, i am.."

"is it Duncan again?"