dreams and threat

"IT'S NOT A CRUSH!"

Noah says angerly towards the other three as the ginger kept on inssiting that it was. crush.

"come on noah! it's pretty obvious of the signs! the blushing! the 'asked you out'! EVEN THE PULLING ON THE LAP???" izzy says raising both her hands as it accidentally hit her girlfriend as she quickly apologised

"agree to disagree you gingerheaded weirdo! but first of most, BLUSHING WAS MEANT FOR EMBARRASSMENT! second foremost, IT WAS A HANG OUT!! and last and farewell to everything, I WASN'T FUCKING THINKING!?!?!?"

noah yelled even more in his room. his parents and siblings were out and he decided to stay back because he was tired for all the things that happened recently. owen was just staring at this point, eva was rubbing her temples together and izzy is being a genius herself but noah wasn't listening.

"look noah, i've been in your place before and somehow this big man on my left convinced me to actually believe i have a crush on this other girl on my right and look where we are. DATING." eva responded to noah's rashings.

"BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT! YOU KNEW YOU WERE WHAT? LESBIAN. SURE I'M GAY AND ALL THAT BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MY ENEMY! ENEMY YA HEAR ME?!?! MY ENEMY! MY COD-"

noah paused as he quickly shut his mouth and continued to groaned loudly in frustration as he puts both his palm on his face while he walks in circle.

"you said it yourself there buddy!" owen said softly trying to calm his friend

"BUT YOU DON'T GET IT. NONE OF YOU DO! WHOEVER FUCKING SPREAD THAT PHOTO OF ME AND CODY OUT IN A CAT CAFE WILL RUIN MY FUCKING REPUTATION!! I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT TO BE POSTED!!! NEITHER DID CODY!!!! AND NOW PEOPLE THINK ME AND HIM ARE- DATING! LIKE?! A COUPLE?!?! HAHA! NOOO!!!!!" noah kept on ranting in frustration before a notification came from his phone.

all four of them went silent as izzy grabbed noah's phone as she carefully said

"it's from cod-"

"CODY!"

noah snatched the phone quickly as he unlocked his phone. there he sees a text cody sent him. he looked at the text over and over and over again. he felt his phone gets closer to his face as he feels his cheeks burning. izzy,eva and owen all noticed the blush on his face.

"so..??"

"h-he asked me to meet up!"

"that's great!"

"NO! THAT IS NOT GREAT!"

noah threw the phone onto his bed as his face gets redder than before.

"H-HE CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS! PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS FULL OF BLUSH! LIKE LOOK AT ME! I LOOK LIKE A FOOL BLUSHING!" noah says as he looks at himself in the mirror

"or maybe you don't avoid it and try?"

owen got up and place his hands on the shorter's shoulder softly. he knew noah was stressed out about cody and his reputation.
not a single person but them knows that a guy who is a prefect and basically perfect is gay.

"we'll be here for you buddy! all of us!"

owen reassures him as the other two girls got up and agreed along with owen. noah looked at owen and the couple before sighing.

"alright, but i'm gonna need you three to watch the surroundings. i don't want any pictures taken again. my reputation is already at risk."

"why is owen,izzy and eva hiding in the bushes with a.. bunoculors?"

cody asked confused as noah slightly blushed due to embarrassment. sure he asked them to watch his and cody's surroundings just incase but for the love of everything.