trust

=x=

noah stares at the two who were whispering and chuckling. it annoyed him sure but seeing cody this happy almost made him melt if it wasn't for the person he was talking to. noah hates no.. he despise mal. sure he was a bit grateful mal could make cody smile like he has never before and chuckle a lot.

by that noah could almost thought that cody actually likes mal back. but that would be impossible. mal is just a friend towards cody and he's pretty sure mal knows that. even if mal tries hard, nothing would work for the other to actually like him in a romantic way. well, atleast that's what noah thinks.

noah wondered, what happened to trent? he sometimes walks past the school hallway for a checkup and see trent hurrying away as his tie was loose while his face could be seen to have trade marks. noah can't recall if it was a bruise or a kiss mark. anywho trent doesn't blush not stutter around cody anymore. that was an improvement meaning he has no feelings towards cody but platonic love.

noah hates to admit it but cody could be such a fucking idiot. well actually noah loves to admit that. cody not second guessing anything is just at some point may or may not hurt himself along the way he does that. it was as if he was meant to be an idiot but somehow managed to have a brain and passed every test. sometimes nearly though.

noah didn't notice he was zoning out by just thinking of these but izzy slapped him by the head making him come back to reality. he groaned out of pain and looked towards the ginger who seemed to have a grin on her face.

"what the hell izzy?"

"you were dozing off, you told me one time that if you zone out i can smack you on the head!"

noah opened his mouth to defend himself but close as soon as he knew it wasn't a lie. he did tell izzy to do that but this wasn't a great timing. noah looked away from her and looked down to his hands that were on the table crossed in between eachother. izzy noticed that something was oddly off with noah.

"noah, are you alright? in all seriousness you've been acting a bit.. weird."

noah stayed silent. izzy was right, he has been acting weird. too weird. he was usually all sarcastic,uncaring, a bit of a narcissist and just straight up a bully is what you can call him whenever he teases cody.

"i'm fine." noah replied.

his reply was a bit harsh that's for sure but he wasn't in the mood to think about other things. he was too focused on cody and mal. he hates how he is acting right now, so many possibilities he could ruin his friendship. izzy knew from the cold reply he wasn't but not wanting everything to turn for the worst she just shrugged and acted normally.

noah stared at both cody and mal for the past minutes he's been in the class with them. cody suddenly stood up and noah heard him excusing himself and walking towards the teacher to ask wether or not he can go to the bathroom. the teacher let it him and he left the classroom. while noah was observing cody and looked back at mal, mal seemed to drop the grin on his face and make slight eye contact with noah.

noah felt his body shiver out of fear and disgust. for a weird reason noah felt as if mal's eyes were glowing deep red with the meaning of rage and anger. did noah look away? no, noah looked back at mal with a glare on his face not standing down from the glare. izzy seemed to have noticed the tension. she raised her brow but still stood quiet rather than being nosy about it.

cody came back from the bathroom after a few minutes and sat back down beside mal who had a 'pure' smile on his face rather than the frown he had before with noah. noah felt his heart rate goes fast and the frustration he had towards mal.