Pain in the A$$

-

...

"fuck."

Noah doesn't know how he appeared like this. what just happened? it happened so fast. first he was walking now he was on the ground bleeding the shit out.

Courtney screaming and shouting to Duncan as Duncan does the same. Noah was just so out of the world he can't think straight to the point he felt like painting.

"dude! here wait.." a guy with a green shirt on which he decorated it with a necklace.

Courtney asked the guy to bring Noah to the infirmary and he immediently nodded and carried noah as his hands were on the guy's shoulder as they walk together.

Noah at that point fainted.

15 minutes later Noah woke up in a bed.he moved his hands a little before hissing as an injured effect on his arm.  a guy came in and sighed due to relief as he sees Noah was awake.

"glad your awake dude."

"who.. are you?"

"oh! sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Brick Mcarthur. your STEM classmate and Courtney's friend. how are you feeling?"

"okay i guess. thanks for.. bringing me here."

"it's not a big problem no need to thank me."

"if it isn't stupid as it sounds what happened..?"

"oh.. well, i don't know either. you might need to ask Courtney for it."

"right, thanks. you can.. go back home now i can deal with myself."

"you sure? i don't mind sending you home man."

"i'm alright, thanks."

"alright, be careful."

with that Brick left. Noah sighed and gets out of the bed slowly. he looked in the mirror infront of the bed seeing how his face had a lot of bandages and his arms were wrapped.

"shit."

-

Cody went to school seeing how everyone was talking and it wasn't like the happy chattering more like gossiping.

"have you heard what happened?"

"yeah! it's terrible! i hope he's okay!"

'what happened? who are they talking about?'

Cody thought alone as when he walked in most people were looking at him. it wasn't a bad stare or a side eye it was more of a worried looks.

"it must be that bad if he would beat him up just because he said something anout Cody!"

"yeah it must be important!"

about him? Cody? THE Cody Emmet Jameson Anderson Cody? what are they on about? why was he involved in their conversations? did he do something wrong? was it his clothes? his face? his personalit-

"Cody!"

Heather called for him as he snapped back to reality. he smiled softly before walking to Heather.

"hey Heaths!"

"hey Codes, seems like there's a new gossip around have you heard?"

"no but people looked at me weirdly when i came in and mentioned my name in their conversations. do you know why?"