is it or is it not?

Mal exchanged his hands out giving Noah his smug face. noah saw that smug. it's purely disgusting the more he looks at it. noah slowly reach his hand out to shake mal's hands.

"what's your name?"

"Noah Sterecra."

"ah the one who kept on bullying cody?" mal smiled sarcastically as noah became pissed

"listen i-"

"CODY!!"

the three of them look towards where the voice was before cody excitedly smile and ran towards heather

"HEATHER!!"

they hugged eachother like they never saw eachother for 10 years. heather breaks the hug as she talks to him about something making both of them squel. the other watches them in silence.

heather looked towards where cody came from to see

"YOU.." heather said gasping as she pointed at mal

"me." mal smiled

"what are you doing here?! who fucking lead you here?! why are you here?!?!??" heather said walking closer and closer towards mal.

her reaction made noah think. does heather dislike this mal guy? kinda relatable if you ask noah since heather hates on a lot of people but cody. alejandro is just her boyfriend she doesn't love him the way she loves cody like a brother.

"call down heather! why are you so mad and rude that i came back?"

"because you weren't supposed to come back! you ruined everyt-"

"heather! stop!"

heather looked towards cody as cody seemed to have enough.

"mal came back here for us! come on heave i know you don't get along with him that much but please try?" cody begged softly

"cody, you have no idea what he has done to alejandro before! this guy can't be yet trusted with his stupid little emo bitch hair ass face!"

"heather, please."

"you know what? cody! one on one word. NOW."

cody sighed and agreed as heather lead them a bit far away from both noah and mal. noah looked at mal as he sees mal smirked evily.

"you don't have any good intentions do you?" noah says side eyeing him

"what? what makes you say that?" mal turned his head to his side face noah as he puts his innocent face

"cut the crap. i'm not as dumb as you think i am." noah said

"fine, you caught me. but listen here ya fuckin bitch."

mal shoved noah down on the ground before mal crouched to have the same height as noah.

"if ya think ya got a chance with MY cody then you're fucking wrong. i know him well enough to know he'll choose me over you. if you even try to bother him by trying to expose me he won't believe shit. not even heather can convince him. so either your fucking ass start distancing away from him or i'm gonna make your life a shitting fucking hell piss." mal said as his voive grows deeper.

noah looked at him in disgust as mal smirked getting straight back up as he looked at heather who has been eyeing him. cody was still trying to convice heather that mal wouldn't do anything. the other two got back with them as mal put on his innocent face and noah standing back up.

"why were you on the ground?" cody asked confused

"mal-"

"were joking around and he fell down laughing." mal quick to response before noah did.

noah was pissed and so was heather. they looked at eachother as they then eyed mal. cody and mal were close for sure but he wasn't as close as cody and heather are.

"oh look at the time! cody let's head to class shall we? we have a english together!" mal said as he grabs cody's hand and dragged him away to english class.

heather and noah was left there. silence overcame but both of them know that mal was a shit person. noah couldn't tell what mal was planning but heather had the idea in mind.

"so you got the suspiciouns too?" heather said walking to stand beside noah

"yeah, i told him to cut the fucking crap and he pushed me down on the ground before ranting about cody being his." noah scoffed

"i knew it! he must be that stupid stalker! i just know it!"

"stalker? what stalker?" noah looked at the taller girl in confusion

"listen it's not my place to tell you only when cody feels comfortable enough he would tell you but i'll tell you a bit. mal is an obssessed fucking creep who sometimes i notice take pictures of cody doesn't matter naked or not. he said he took it as jokes and 'deleted' them soon after. i don't trust that guy and i know he must be involved in the cody stalker situation. sierra might also be obssessed with cody but she never go THAT far. sure she used to but she changed by i mean A LOT."

"cody has a stalker other than sierra? have you guys reported this?"

"he won't allow me or alejandro to report it. he said he wasn't sure if the police could even help which is half true but he needs to report it somehow! i can't keep on letting this get away. alejandro kept saying to let it be for a while but it has been what? fucking 2 years!" heather complained to him

"we should head to class, the hallway is almost empty. let's just hope that mal won't do some shit." noah said as he hopes in his heart that would come true

"right, sorry you had to.. hear my complaints."

"it's cool, i'm fien with it. cya."

heather only waved before turning her heels to go to her class. noah didn't see alejandro at all so he probably didn't came. at a time like this why is alejandro gone?

=x=

this is a short chapter due to because the next chapter will be long.