ruined.

=x=

noah listens as cody sobs. he kept sobbing making noah's dark blue vest stained with tears. cody wants to push noah away. he has too! but why hasn't he done it? if it pains cody this much then why can't he push noah away? cody kept telling himself. noah's lying. he's lying. everyone is lying. mal couldn't- no. mal WOULDN'T. he knew mal. mal was the most important people in his life. before noah. before alejandro GOODNESS BEFORE HEATHER. mal was there. HE was there for cody.

mal was there when cody cried during his parents arguments. mal was there when cody was sick and has no one to take care of him. mal was there when cody didn't have any lunch money. mal was there. mal was here. they weren't.

noah was there hugging cody tightly as if it was the last day. cody kept sobbing and noah noticed he started to struggle to breathe making noah himself panic.

"woah, hey! listen! calm down cody. take deep breaths slowly!" noah said panic as cody did not listen.

"cody.." he tried

"CODY!" noah yelled again making cody look up at him quickly

"look at me." he says calmly this time.
"now follow my breaths okay? don't panic. take deep slow breaths.." noah says as he gestured cody to follow as he nodded.

noah raised his fingers and gestured a number from 1 to 5 to breathe. cody follows along. slow and steady. little by little, each by each cody started to breathe normally again. tears were still there but he was able to breathe properly. noah smiled at him softly.

"goodjob." noah says before cody pulled him into another hug.

noah stood still before hugging cody back right away. they stood there, hugging eachother. no words spoken. just the sound of breathing and the soft wind that blows their hair as both of their body kept warm for one another.

cody then broke the hug leaving the warmth they both had. noah looked at him with worried soft eyes. cody looked him in the eyes.

"why?"

noah paused as he processed the words that has been spoken by the other.

"what..?" noah asked confused.

"why? why are you still here? why are you even here? why do you care? why do you even notice me? why do you-"

"CODY!" noah stopped cody from talking.
"slowly! slow!" noah reminded him.

noah then sighs as he rubs his neck from behind, looking down on the floor as his cheeks burn with the colour of dark red that matches his dark tanned skin.

"to answer your question in honesty. i don't- ..." noah paused

"i don't know either.. it all happened to quickly. first i hated you and then suddenly you came up to me running away from duncan, then there was that moment where i felt the need to protect you. don't make me even mention about trent. he's so fucking close to you that i wish i can tear his head of with a guitar or tie his stupid guitar strings onto his body. i don't know wether it's jealousy or some stupid shit. i ignored every single sign that was telling me i'm into you. goodness i'd beg to differ how stupid i was for doing so."

noah spoke slowly and softly. cody eyes were wide as he listen little by little to noah's words. noah's cheeks slowly perked up with a small blush. noah sighed before he took both cody's hands into his.

"cody i.." he paused

before noah could speak again the bell rang. ending their lunch but before both of them could do anything the school speaker made a sound.

"Dear Rama High! today we'll be having a big event at the basketball court of our school which there is tournament! class doesn't matter anymore haha! now all you better go to the court or YOU FAIL! that's all haha! now chef-"

the speaker ended. both cody and noah looked at eachother before cody pulled his hands away. before noah could take it back cody ran away.

"cody wait-!" noah tries as he started running to follow cody.

before noah realises he bumped into someone. he fell onto the ground and groaned due to the pain. he looked up and saw..

"oh, it's you." noah sternly said.

"hm.. yeah." mal replied looking down at noah.

"i know what you're doing mal. i'm not a fucking idiot."

"ah.. i thought i could keep up a bit more.." mal shrugged and as a smirk creeped onto his face.

"well no use acting kind anymore hm? but listen her you fucking piece of shit." mal crouched down.

"i saw cody running away. running from who? YOU. and you think YOU have a chance? with HIM? HA! don't make me laugh." mal said as he stood back up to kick noah making his body slide onto the ground.

"you type of people is what i hate. always trying ruin everything. my plan was already perfect but noooo.. you of course had to fucking come out of fucking nowhere and tried to take cody away. MY cody. but guess what little bitch? you won't be able to anyways! why? pft.. why should you even ask that? he's scared of you noah! you made him scared of you. and you have the AUDACITY to even think you. YOU of all people cody would want for a partner?"

mal says as he kicks noah more. kicking his face,his body,his legs and his arms over and over and over again. noah only groaned and yelled in pain.

"listen here you little fuck. i want you to stay away from him. from cody. CODY EMMET JAMESON ANDERSON. if i see you near him. you would not like what i will do to you noah sterecra."

mal says as he kicks noah one more time leaving bruises all over. he smirked at his artwork hearing the pain in noah's groan.

"now that's done.. i'll be going now."

mal says before walking away to leave noah alone on the ground in pain. there was a little blood coming over his mouth and nose.

noah slowly tries to stand up as his left hand are over his stomach waist. his legs struggled to stand. noah slowly starts to think. has he been THIS weak? to let anyone to walk over him as they steal what's his? noah gritted his teeth before he walks slowly towards the small nursery in their school.

[Chapter is short due to the next chapter will be long.]