rain

"what. the. hell."

both noah and cody faced towards the classroom door to see a girl with her side piece beside her. standing and staring at them. the girl surely had the anger in her blood at the moment.

"LET MY BROTHER GO YOU MORON!"

heather shouted as she rushed to grab cody off from noah. cody yelped as he was pulled towards heather as she hugs him.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU- YOU DISGUSTING PERVERTED ASSHOLE!!" heather says as alejandro walks up to noah slowly.

"dude.. you really messed up." alejandro said looking at noah.

"okay first of what is going on??? i was just- holding him?? what does it have to do with anything of me being a pervert?!" noah asked not getting why he was getting called a 'disgusting perverted asshole' as heather puts it.

"dude, you're in a class where people could come in could be worse a teacher or a principal as you hug him tight while he is on your lap. that's the shittiest thing you could ever do." alejandro explained

"AND I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU DID NOT HAVE CODY'S CONSENST!!" heather shouted

noah stood quiet to that. yeah, he for sure forced cody into the hug but he wasn't in his rightfull mind. and shit why would he even hug cody? he's just a wimpy geek. noah let out a frustrated groan before speaking.

"look, i apologise for my actions. if you could excuse me i'm going to the toilet." noah says defeated as he quickly walks out on the other three.

cody watches noah leaves before heather spoke worryingly.

"CODY ARE YOU ALRIGHT? ARE YOU OKAY, DID HE HURT YOU? TOUCH YOU ANYWHERE THAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE TOUCHED?! OR FORCING YOU INTO-"

"heather, girl.. i'm fine. really." cody says calmly as he tries to calm his best friend down.

heather took a moment to take a breath as she inhale and exhale her breathing. she seemed more calm before hugging cody tightly again. cody couldn't help but hug her back as well. cody knew heather was just worried. worried it would happen again.

"i'm sorry cody.. i overreacted. i was just trying to protect you, i don't want it to happen again when i laid my eyes off of you." heather sobs softly onto cody's shoulders

"i know you are.. it's okay heather. i promised you remember? i won't let it happen again." cody reassured his best friend as they grew into the hug.

alejandro was watching them, smiling softly towards them. maybe alejandro was right. they were- no. the must be siblings in the before life. no such friends could care so much for eachother.

heather and cody pulled away from eachother as some of the pupils came into the classroom. they all went to their seats. as cody was sitting. he wondered where noah went.

-with noah-

"fuck."

noah says looking himself in the mirror of the school bathroom. grabbing some water to splash to his face making him more awake. he looks himself in the mirror as he scanned himself.

his hair covering a bit of his other eyes, his clothing which was mixed with red and terqoise. he was an attractive guy all right, but why is it that hard to make one guy to like him back?

noah groaned quietly as he brushed his hair to the back of his head and fixing himself up before going to back to the class. how was he going to face him? to face cody? what is noah supposed to do? apologise? beg?