1

After the rescue I went to the doc to meet up with my dad which I I knew where he will always be.

"I always knew where to find you" i said.

"Old habits" he told me as we walked up to each other and hugged. "Come on I'll buy you breakfast"

~~~~
Then we go to a bar and drank and I was drinking hard.

"You want me to have them put that in a soppy cup for you?" Dad asked.

I looked at him. "How is it that I can breath underwater but you can still drink me under the table?"

"It's my super power" he laughs.

Then we watched the news about pirate and my aquawoman identity.

My dad looks at me "it's not me"

"Bullshit you're doing it aren't you? What vulko trained you to do I knew you couldn't stand on the sidelines forever. Your mother knew you were special"

"Don't even start" I told him knowing what happened to my mother they murdered my mother for loving my father and having me.

My father refused to believe that. He will believe what he wants

~~~~

Once it was night I was taking my dad to his truck and put him in when I saw a woman in front of me. I know she's atlatian I have seen her before. When I was a group called the justic league and we fought a bad guy.

"I've been looking for you" she said. "I need you to come with me to Atlantis"

"Listen I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told that rusty starfish vulko. No thank you I'm not interested"

"You defeated steppenwolf and saved Atlantis"

"That had nothing to do with Atlantis"

"King orm is about to declare war upon the surface world billions will die.your people and mine we must stop him.

I looked at her "and how do you propose we do that? You are the daughter of queen Atlanta before she was dethroned by orvax. The throne is yours by birthright. The only way to stop this war and save both worlds is for you to take your rightful place as queen."

I laughed "you think if I show up, orms gonna give up the throne? I'm the bastard daughter of the queen your people executed. Trust me. I am no queen."

"I agree. But vulko seems to believe you for some reason, and that's why I'm here. Vulko has learned of the location of the lost trident of atlan"

"Oph fairy tales." I said sarcastically "it's a myth"

"It's not a myth with the sacred trident the people will listen to you. You can then claim your birthright and dethrone orm."

I walked up to her "my birthright? It died within my mother. But I promise you this. If orm attacks, I will treat him the same way your people treated her. With no mercy."I got in the truck and drove away.